Mayor Jack Chiovatero will be attending the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening of Breakthrough Fitness & Nutrition in the New Berlin Sendik's Plaza located at 3560 S Moorland Rd in New Berlin on Thursday, May 12 at noon.
Breakthrough will offer people an opportunity to experience a completely different approach to fitness & nutrition. "Our clients love our studio because we are private, every program is 100% customized and the overall personal attention is above and beyond client expectations," states Co-owner Mark Wilde, Nationally Certified Personal Trainer.
Co-owner, Mary Beth Jeske, as well as Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator states, I am excited to not only offer a variety of nutrition services for wellness and weight loss but to also incorporate my expertise in diabetes and help educate the growing population of diabetes."
Breakthrough Fitness Nutrition
Website: www.justbreakthrough.com; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 414.852.5676
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry
- Coach Wojciechowski & Camp Hometown Heroes Advance to Round 2 of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge; One Step Closer to Winning $100,000