Mayor Jack Chiovatero will be attending the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening of Breakthrough Fitness & Nutrition in the New Berlin Sendik's Plaza located at 3560 S Moorland Rd in New Berlin on Thursday, May 12 at noon.
Breakthrough will offer people an opportunity to experience a completely different approach to fitness & nutrition. "Our clients love our studio because we are private, every program is 100% customized and the overall personal attention is above and beyond client expectations," states Co-owner Mark Wilde, Nationally Certified Personal Trainer.
Co-owner, Mary Beth Jeske, as well as Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator states, I am excited to not only offer a variety of nutrition services for wellness and weight loss but to also incorporate my expertise in diabetes and help educate the growing population of diabetes."
Breakthrough Fitness Nutrition
Website: www.justbreakthrough.com; Email: email@example.com; Phone: 414.852.5676
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Building Futures Provides Pathways to Success
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month