Mayor Jack Chiovatero will be attending the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening of Breakthrough Fitness & Nutrition in the New Berlin Sendik's Plaza located at 3560 S Moorland Rd in New Berlin on Thursday, May 12 at noon.
Breakthrough will offer people an opportunity to experience a completely different approach to fitness & nutrition. "Our clients love our studio because we are private, every program is 100% customized and the overall personal attention is above and beyond client expectations," states Co-owner Mark Wilde, Nationally Certified Personal Trainer.
Co-owner, Mary Beth Jeske, as well as Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator states, I am excited to not only offer a variety of nutrition services for wellness and weight loss but to also incorporate my expertise in diabetes and help educate the growing population of diabetes."
Breakthrough Fitness Nutrition
Website: www.justbreakthrough.com; Email: email@example.com; Phone: 414.852.5676
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ukulele Workshop with Lil' Rev on Saturday, Nov. 29
- New Berlin Library Friends Nutcracker Sweets
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- So You Think You’re Getting a Good Deal
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Care Right Inc. Brings “Senior Solutions” to Brookfield, Southeastern Wisconsin