Mayor Jack Chiovatero will be attending the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening of Breakthrough Fitness & Nutrition in the New Berlin Sendik's Plaza located at 3560 S Moorland Rd in New Berlin on Thursday, May 12 at noon.
Breakthrough will offer people an opportunity to experience a completely different approach to fitness & nutrition. "Our clients love our studio because we are private, every program is 100% customized and the overall personal attention is above and beyond client expectations," states Co-owner Mark Wilde, Nationally Certified Personal Trainer.
Co-owner, Mary Beth Jeske, as well as Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator states, I am excited to not only offer a variety of nutrition services for wellness and weight loss but to also incorporate my expertise in diabetes and help educate the growing population of diabetes."
Breakthrough Fitness Nutrition
Website: www.justbreakthrough.com; Email: email@example.com; Phone: 414.852.5676
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Alicia, My Story
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- New Berlin Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Great Expectations"
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!