Mayor Jack Chiovatero will be attending the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening of Breakthrough Fitness & Nutrition in the New Berlin Sendik's Plaza located at 3560 S Moorland Rd in New Berlin on Thursday, May 12 at noon.
Breakthrough will offer people an opportunity to experience a completely different approach to fitness & nutrition. "Our clients love our studio because we are private, every program is 100% customized and the overall personal attention is above and beyond client expectations," states Co-owner Mark Wilde, Nationally Certified Personal Trainer.
Co-owner, Mary Beth Jeske, as well as Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator states, I am excited to not only offer a variety of nutrition services for wellness and weight loss but to also incorporate my expertise in diabetes and help educate the growing population of diabetes."
Breakthrough Fitness Nutrition
Website: www.justbreakthrough.com; Email: email@example.com; Phone: 414.852.5676
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Big Z: Unique family meal option from Marcus Theatres
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Fall Harvest Art & Craft Fair-Sat. October 17, 2015
- Brookfield Chamber’s young professionals group, Summit, meets September 29th for “Networking 101”
- New Berlin Girl Wants to Increase Awareness of Poverty and Malnutrition in Guatemala