Rain gardens are sunken gardens designed to hold runoff and soak it into the ground. Native plants are the workhorses in these gardens with long roots that help infiltrate the water into the soil. This restores a more natural hydrology to your landscape. You may purchase native plants through the Graham-Martin Foundation program for $1.80 per 2 inch pot. Orders due by May 1st. For an order form and full plant descriptions and information look for the rain garden tab at www.waukeshacounty.gov/cleanwater
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers
- Rotarians help sort, stack 2-1/2 tons of food at food pantry
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- 8 Ft. $400 Disney Stocking