BROOKFIELD, Wis. – North Shore Bank today announced that Assistant Vice President Kimberly Kohler Foltman has been named manager of the bank’s New Berlin branch, 15505 W. National Ave. Kohler Foltman, who has been with North Shore Bank for 11 years, previously served as manager of the Brookfield Square branch.
“Kim is a terrific choice to lead our New Berlin branch – she has a proven commitment to our customers and to helping them make the most of their relationship with North Shore Bank,” said Sue Doyle, the bank’s vice president – branch administration. “We’re pleased to have Kim in New Berlin. She’s a tremendous asset to our bank and our customers.”
Kohler Foltman, a Pewaukee resident, is active in many community organizations, including the Elmbrook Historical Society and the Brookfield Farmer’s Market. She has served on the planning committee for Brookfield’s National Night Out, as a committee member of the Brookfield Business After 5 and as a member of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. In addition to Ozaukee County, current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
– 30 –
The security of FDIC. The strength of North Shore Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Muskego High School Career Bus Tour Helps Students
- Callen Says Weatherize Now to Save Energy in Winter
- Four Psychological Traps Investors Should Avoid
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Big Z: Unique family meal option from Marcus Theatres
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm