BROOKFIELD, Wis. – North Shore Bank today announced that Assistant Vice President Kimberly Kohler Foltman has been named manager of the bank’s New Berlin branch, 15505 W. National Ave. Kohler Foltman, who has been with North Shore Bank for 11 years, previously served as manager of the Brookfield Square branch.
“Kim is a terrific choice to lead our New Berlin branch – she has a proven commitment to our customers and to helping them make the most of their relationship with North Shore Bank,” said Sue Doyle, the bank’s vice president – branch administration. “We’re pleased to have Kim in New Berlin. She’s a tremendous asset to our bank and our customers.”
Kohler Foltman, a Pewaukee resident, is active in many community organizations, including the Elmbrook Historical Society and the Brookfield Farmer’s Market. She has served on the planning committee for Brookfield’s National Night Out, as a committee member of the Brookfield Business After 5 and as a member of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. In addition to Ozaukee County, current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
– 30 –
The security of FDIC. The strength of North Shore Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Sunrise Rotary Looks for Golfers to Play The Legend of Brandybrook
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School