Its here, its here! Its finally here.. Time to come out and shop
When: Saturday November 20, 2010
Time: 9a -4p
Where: Elmwood Elementary School
Address: 5900 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53146
Admission: $2 , 12 Under Free
Umbrella Strollers recommended
• Previously Event named Pumpkin Patch was at this location in years past.
• This year it is called Holly Dayzical , under different organization.
Deer Hunters Widows Weekend, the weekend before Thanksgiving.
Over 70 local crafters and artisans, and home businesses represented. Find that special heart felt gift for that hard to find person on your shopping list. Guaranteed not to find this selection at your local shopping mall.
Come shop for Holiday Décor to decorate your home for the Holidays. Get your fresh garland , wreaths and door swags. Take a walk and listen to the Holiday Music while shopping , sit for some hot chocolate and have a snack.
You will find….
floral, sewn items, crochet & knit, ornaments, photography, baby and toddler items, bath and body, whimsical dolls and decorations, stained glass, framed art, blankets, scarves, garden art, chocolate gifts, repurposed material mittens, hand made and painted cards, candles, jewelry, purses, pottery, pet treats and accessories, tutus, kids hair accessories, warm winter hats, Amish bakery and jams…… you name it, it’s here.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- MOD Pizza Opening in New Berlin
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation