Its here, its here! Its finally here.. Time to come out and shop
When: Saturday November 20, 2010
Time: 9a -4p
Where: Elmwood Elementary School
Address: 5900 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53146
Admission: $2 , 12 Under Free
Umbrella Strollers recommended
• Previously Event named Pumpkin Patch was at this location in years past.
• This year it is called Holly Dayzical , under different organization.
Deer Hunters Widows Weekend, the weekend before Thanksgiving.
Over 70 local crafters and artisans, and home businesses represented. Find that special heart felt gift for that hard to find person on your shopping list. Guaranteed not to find this selection at your local shopping mall.
Come shop for Holiday Décor to decorate your home for the Holidays. Get your fresh garland , wreaths and door swags. Take a walk and listen to the Holiday Music while shopping , sit for some hot chocolate and have a snack.
You will find….
floral, sewn items, crochet & knit, ornaments, photography, baby and toddler items, bath and body, whimsical dolls and decorations, stained glass, framed art, blankets, scarves, garden art, chocolate gifts, repurposed material mittens, hand made and painted cards, candles, jewelry, purses, pottery, pet treats and accessories, tutus, kids hair accessories, warm winter hats, Amish bakery and jams…… you name it, it’s here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Comes to the Eisenhower Theater
- American Legion Post 449 awards Outstanding Public Safety Plaque to Elm Grove Police Department