Holiday shoppers and gift givers from all over the Metro - Milwaukee area are invited to the "Christmas in the Grove", a very special fine art and wearable art show presented by the Elm Grove Woman's Club on Friday, November 12, 2010 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm and on Saturday November 13, 2010 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at the clubhouse of the Elm Grove Woman's Club, 13885 Watertown Plank Road in Elm Grove, Wisconsin.
Featuring over 36 artists from the State of Wisconsin and Illinois, Christmas in the Grove, will have for sale an outstanding selection of fine and wearable art as well as unique items perfect for gift giving a or for your home: folk art, soft sculptures, jewelry, dolls and doll clothing, metal work, wearable art, hand woven clothing, bird feeders, chalkware, hand woven baskets, wood toys, floral decorations, ornaments, quilts and so much more.
Admission to this juried show is $3.00 per person. Parking is free. Refreshments will be available for purchase. For more information go to www.egwc.org.
Featured artists and artisans from the Greater Milwaukee area are:
• Judy, Meetz - Traditional Hooked Rugs
• Beth Serbich and Jan Melson - Beautifully Decorated Embossed Edible Cookies
• Janine Netzel - Handmade Doll Clothing
• Kathleen Zembinski - Holiday decorations, Victorian Pins
From Elm Grove:
• The Pollen Path - Fred Erickson - Bird Houses, Pollen Bee Habitats, Bird Feeders
• Rosie Soergel - hand woven and knit clothing
• Kim Nowak - (414)-529-0304 - Folk Art
• Uneek Tekneeks, Cathy Adamus, Mary Janik - Handmade Jewelry, Purses
• Maria Kurtz - Folk Art
• John Kranitz - Handmade Wooden Toys
• Nancy Camden - Fabric Art Dolls
• Margie Edwards - Jewelry, Beaded jewelry
• Liam Hughes - Jewelry
• Flowers to Carrie On - Carrie Lenz Floral decorations
• Karen Hudson - Handmade Jewelry
From New Berlin:
• Cathy Frye - Quilts, Wallhangings, Handbags
From St. Francis
• Kit Maikowski - Floral Decorations
• Debbie Prince - Handmade Jewelry
• Cindy Lockerby - Fabric Folk Art
Krista Bavlnka - Art Metal Work, Jewelry
• Paula Lewandowski - Soft Sculptures , Holiday decorations, Ornaments
• Penny Stark - Mosaic
• Michael Wollet - Chalkware
From Whitefish Bay
• Margie Edwards Designs - Margie Edwards - Handmade Jewelry
From Outside of the Greater Milwaukee area
• Carol Frank - Fiber Art
• Bonnie Bauer - Counted Cross Stitch
• Pat Mayer - Handmade baskets
• Marilyn Jacobson Fiber Art - Wool
• Facet Fashions by Mary Mendla - Mary Mendla - Fiber Arts - clothing
• Kate's Koutures - Cathy Zivkovich - Pillows
• Nancy Rollag - Ribbon work
• Sharon Burn - Fiber Art
• Pam Talsky - Hand Woven Pine Needle Baskets
From Lake Zurich
• Larry Anderson - Handcrafted Wood Boxes
"Christmas in the Grove", is held annually by the Elm Grove Woman's Clubs in conjunction with the Elm Grove Business Association's very special Holiday Open House.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Comes to the Eisenhower Theater
- American Legion Post 449 awards Outstanding Public Safety Plaque to Elm Grove Police Department