Holiday shoppers and gift givers from all over the Metro - Milwaukee area are invited to the "Christmas in the Grove", a very special fine art and wearable art show presented by the Elm Grove Woman's Club on Friday, November 12, 2010 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm and on Saturday November 13, 2010 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at the clubhouse of the Elm Grove Woman's Club, 13885 Watertown Plank Road in Elm Grove, Wisconsin.
Featuring over 36 artists from the State of Wisconsin and Illinois, Christmas in the Grove, will have for sale an outstanding selection of fine and wearable art as well as unique items perfect for gift giving a or for your home: folk art, soft sculptures, jewelry, dolls and doll clothing, metal work, wearable art, hand woven clothing, bird feeders, chalkware, hand woven baskets, wood toys, floral decorations, ornaments, quilts and so much more.
Admission to this juried show is $3.00 per person. Parking is free. Refreshments will be available for purchase. For more information go to www.egwc.org.
Featured artists and artisans from the Greater Milwaukee area are:
• Judy, Meetz - Traditional Hooked Rugs
• Beth Serbich and Jan Melson - Beautifully Decorated Embossed Edible Cookies
• Janine Netzel - Handmade Doll Clothing
• Kathleen Zembinski - Holiday decorations, Victorian Pins
From Elm Grove:
• The Pollen Path - Fred Erickson - Bird Houses, Pollen Bee Habitats, Bird Feeders
• Rosie Soergel - hand woven and knit clothing
• Kim Nowak - (414)-529-0304 - Folk Art
• Uneek Tekneeks, Cathy Adamus, Mary Janik - Handmade Jewelry, Purses
• Maria Kurtz - Folk Art
• John Kranitz - Handmade Wooden Toys
• Nancy Camden - Fabric Art Dolls
• Margie Edwards - Jewelry, Beaded jewelry
• Liam Hughes - Jewelry
• Flowers to Carrie On - Carrie Lenz Floral decorations
• Karen Hudson - Handmade Jewelry
From New Berlin:
• Cathy Frye - Quilts, Wallhangings, Handbags
From St. Francis
• Kit Maikowski - Floral Decorations
• Debbie Prince - Handmade Jewelry
• Cindy Lockerby - Fabric Folk Art
Krista Bavlnka - Art Metal Work, Jewelry
• Paula Lewandowski - Soft Sculptures , Holiday decorations, Ornaments
• Penny Stark - Mosaic
• Michael Wollet - Chalkware
From Whitefish Bay
• Margie Edwards Designs - Margie Edwards - Handmade Jewelry
From Outside of the Greater Milwaukee area
• Carol Frank - Fiber Art
• Bonnie Bauer - Counted Cross Stitch
• Pat Mayer - Handmade baskets
• Marilyn Jacobson Fiber Art - Wool
• Facet Fashions by Mary Mendla - Mary Mendla - Fiber Arts - clothing
• Kate's Koutures - Cathy Zivkovich - Pillows
• Nancy Rollag - Ribbon work
• Sharon Burn - Fiber Art
• Pam Talsky - Hand Woven Pine Needle Baskets
From Lake Zurich
• Larry Anderson - Handcrafted Wood Boxes
"Christmas in the Grove", is held annually by the Elm Grove Woman's Clubs in conjunction with the Elm Grove Business Association's very special Holiday Open House.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Kevin Pasqua Becomes Board Vice President for Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER PRESENTS AN EVENING OF COMEDY: FEATURING SMHS ALUMNI, JACKIE KASHIAN SATURDAY, MARCH 19, 7:30 PM
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- New Berlin Eisenhower Varsity Dance Places at STATE!!
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- New Berlin among more affordable cities for renters insurance.