Broadway Hit The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Comes to Wauwatosa East High School
The Tosa East Players have announced that the East High School fall production will be the Tony Award winning musical The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.
This one-act musical comedy, with music and lyrics by William Finn, features six quirky adolescents who are competing in the spelling bee run by three equally quirky grown-ups. An unusual aspect of the fun-filled show is that three or four audience members are invited on stage to compete in the contest.
With its appealing cast of lovable misfits, nerds, neurotics and no jocks, The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee hilariously, tunefully and perfectly captures the angst, exhilaration and heartache that makes growing up so painful and wonderful.
The Tosa East Players will present The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee on November 12, 13, 19 and 20 at 7:30pm and Sunday, November 14 at 2:00pm.
Ticket sales begin Wednesday, October 20th. Patrons wishing to purchase tickets with a credit card should call 773-2110. Order forms accompanied by a check will be accepted in the Wauwatosa East High School office. Seating for this show is general admission – no reserved seating - and the theater door will open 45 minutes before the show. This production is recommended for mature audiences.
Questions, comments to Wauwatosa East High School 773-2000.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Building Futures Provides Pathways to Success
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Bone Marrow Donor Drive During New Berlin Safety Saturday
- Campus News
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin