Beginning on Sept. 13, “Open Lab Quilting” will be offered every Monday at Trinity United Church of Christ, Brookfield, in the Church Dining Hall.
This is an ongoing class on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM for people who need help with a quilting project or just want some uninterrupted time to sew. We have a great set up for quilting with good lighting, lots of tables, cutting mats, and irons.
Wendy Rieves, who also teaches quilting at WCTC, is available to assist you and there is a fresh loaf of bread baking while you sew! Some quilters come to the lab occasionally and some come every week.
Contact Wendy to sign up. firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for the fall are Sept 13, 20, 27, Oct 4 and 11, Nov 1, 8, 15, 22 and Dec 6
and 13. Cost is $15 per day.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator and is wheelchair accessible,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education TO OFFER ONLINE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE COURSE©