Beginning on Sept. 13, “Open Lab Quilting” will be offered every Monday at Trinity United Church of Christ, Brookfield, in the Church Dining Hall.
This is an ongoing class on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM for people who need help with a quilting project or just want some uninterrupted time to sew. We have a great set up for quilting with good lighting, lots of tables, cutting mats, and irons.
Wendy Rieves, who also teaches quilting at WCTC, is available to assist you and there is a fresh loaf of bread baking while you sew! Some quilters come to the lab occasionally and some come every week.
Contact Wendy to sign up. email@example.com
Dates for the fall are Sept 13, 20, 27, Oct 4 and 11, Nov 1, 8, 15, 22 and Dec 6
and 13. Cost is $15 per day.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator and is wheelchair accessible,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Muskego's Superhero Golf Open and Community Dinner
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- TOPS WI 66, New Berlin has moved
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Lasting Headache Relief Without Visiting the Medicine Cabinet