Beginning on Sept. 13, “Open Lab Quilting” will be offered every Monday at Trinity United Church of Christ, Brookfield, in the Church Dining Hall.
This is an ongoing class on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM for people who need help with a quilting project or just want some uninterrupted time to sew. We have a great set up for quilting with good lighting, lots of tables, cutting mats, and irons.
Wendy Rieves, who also teaches quilting at WCTC, is available to assist you and there is a fresh loaf of bread baking while you sew! Some quilters come to the lab occasionally and some come every week.
Contact Wendy to sign up. firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for the fall are Sept 13, 20, 27, Oct 4 and 11, Nov 1, 8, 15, 22 and Dec 6
and 13. Cost is $15 per day.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator and is wheelchair accessible,
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- MOD Pizza Opening in New Berlin
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET