Beginning on Sept. 13, “Open Lab Quilting” will be offered every Monday at Trinity United Church of Christ, Brookfield, in the Church Dining Hall.
This is an ongoing class on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM for people who need help with a quilting project or just want some uninterrupted time to sew. We have a great set up for quilting with good lighting, lots of tables, cutting mats, and irons.
Wendy Rieves, who also teaches quilting at WCTC, is available to assist you and there is a fresh loaf of bread baking while you sew! Some quilters come to the lab occasionally and some come every week.
Contact Wendy to sign up. firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for the fall are Sept 13, 20, 27, Oct 4 and 11, Nov 1, 8, 15, 22 and Dec 6
and 13. Cost is $15 per day.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator and is wheelchair accessible,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Melinda Myers To Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar at Stein's in Wauwatosa on Sat., June 1
- Excellence in Customer Experience Certification earned by Joe Krolikowski American Family Agency
- Assurant Health ranks on southeast Wisconsin Top Workplaces list
- Local student receives research scholarship from Carroll University
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain