New Berlin - Both New Berlin West and Eisenhower won WIAA first-round regional games on Oct. 9 at home.
Eighth-seeded West beat ninth-seeded Franklin, 6-1, as goals were scored by Drew Pearson (Kevin Marx assist), Marx twice (Victor Maniscalco), Maniscalco (Marx) and David Franke twice (Maniscalco one assist).
Sixth-seeded Eisenhower beat 11th-seeded Milwaukee South, 8-1, scoring four goals in each half on Oct. 9.
Mason Gretzon had two goals, Corbin Messman had a goal and four assists, Stephen Evans had a goal and three assists, Aaron Wilson had a goal and an assist, and Jimmy Kuhnz, Nick Popp and Nitish Katta all scored.
- Softball: New Berlin West's Klotz is Now Coach of Year
- Softball: New Berlin West's Sowinski, Klotz named to Now All-Suburban softball team
- Softball: Nowak, Rossbach continued New Berlin Eisenhower's softball tradition
- Baseball: New Berlin Eisenhower baseball team sweeps rival New Berlin West
- Baseball: Division title slips away from New Berlin West baseball team
- Baseball: New Berlin Eisenhower baseball team drops pair to Tosa West
- Long-tenured sports writer Sky Skibosh heads into retirement, sort of (1)
- Baseball: New Berlin West baseball team sits at top of Woodland West
- Girls soccer: New Berlin West girls soccer team finishes one win from state in Drago's first year
- Softball: New Berlin West's outstanding softball season ends with state title