Week 10 Highlights
Wizards 24, Raptors 13: Erik Petersen had his best game of the season as he forced several turnovers and created numerous jump balls.Kyle Kraninger had a spectacular game, leading the Wizards with 14 points and wreaking havoc defensively.Alex Underwood turned in a defensive gem for the second week in a row. Jon Kryszewski and Joey Jicha were active on both sides ofthe court.Jack Von Rueden had four points, Tyler Torosion two points, Bryce Miller two points and Adam Lancaster one.
Week Nine Highlights
Raptors 19, Bobcats 11: Ryan Buchholz and Alex Weiner each basket at crucial times in this defensive battle.The Raptors' defense kept a strong Bobcat steam quiet through most of the game. Stephen Halusan, Matthew Schwemmer and Ben Schaefer scored as well for the Raptors.
Wizards 26, Landmark Credit Union Pacers 21: The Wizards played a strong game on both ends of the court, but the Pacers remained undefeated with a 21-14 victory. For the Wizards, Adam Lancaster, Jack Von Rueden and Bryce Miller had four points each,and Joey Jicha added two. Alex Underwood played a brilliant game on defense, and Tyler Torosian was active on both ends of the court.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Eisenhower baseball team had 'successful' year, Vahovick says
- Area baseball teams eschewing hand signals for quarterback-style numbers game (2)
- New Berlin West's Radtke commits to Lake Superior State
- New Berlin West's Fritz tosses 3-hitter but drops 2-1 decision to West Allis Hale
- Baseball: Whitnall edges Eisenhower in wild extra-inning WIAA regional contest
- Baseball: Hale nips New Berlin West, 2-1, in regional opener
- Eisenhower baseball team goes 3-0 in Woodland consolation bracket
- New Berlin West only wins once in Woodland championship bracket
- Lombardo, Nowak earn NOW All-Suburban honors
- Sports Notes: July 9, 2015