Jordan Napoli has taken the "interim" out of his title and is the new athletic director at New Berlin West.
Napoli served as the interim athletic director in the spring of 2014 for former athletic director Julie Kader. He has been at West for the past three years as a teacher and a coach.
He was a special-education teacher at West while coaching football, track and basketball at the middle school level.
"I'm excited to take over as athletic director at New Berlin West and continue growing the success of the Viking athletic programs," Napoli said.
He graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2009 and attained his masters in educational leadership from Carthage. Before working at West, he taught at Racine Case High School and coached football at Oak Creek High School under Mike Bartholomew.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin West's Madison Tew snares 200 freestyle state championship
- New Berlin West's Hewitt earns first-team all-conference honors
- New Berlin West basketball girls have depth, quickness
- Lesniewski named Eisenhower MVP
- Kozlowski, Brackmann back to lead Lions
- Paige Carter, Bella Passamani lead way for Eisenhower in state swim
- Boys volleyball: New Berlin holds off Appleton North to reach final
- Boys volleyball: Even after heartbreaking loss in state final, New Berlin proud of run
- New Berlin boys volleyball falls in state-title match
- Boys volleyball: New Berlin United catch fire in fourth, reach state semis