Jordan Napoli has taken the "interim" out of his title and is the new athletic director at New Berlin West.
Napoli served as the interim athletic director in the spring of 2014 for former athletic director Julie Kader. He has been at West for the past three years as a teacher and a coach.
He was a special-education teacher at West while coaching football, track and basketball at the middle school level.
"I'm excited to take over as athletic director at New Berlin West and continue growing the success of the Viking athletic programs," Napoli said.
He graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2009 and attained his masters in educational leadership from Carthage. Before working at West, he taught at Racine Case High School and coached football at Oak Creek High School under Mike Bartholomew.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Eisenhower baseball team had 'successful' year, Vahovick says
- Area baseball teams eschewing hand signals for quarterback-style numbers game (2)
- New Berlin West's Radtke commits to Lake Superior State
- New Berlin West's Fritz tosses 3-hitter but drops 2-1 decision to West Allis Hale
- Baseball: Whitnall edges Eisenhower in wild extra-inning WIAA regional contest
- Baseball: Hale nips New Berlin West, 2-1, in regional opener
- Eisenhower baseball team goes 3-0 in Woodland consolation bracket
- New Berlin West only wins once in Woodland championship bracket
- Lombardo, Nowak earn NOW All-Suburban honors
- Sports Notes: July 9, 2015