Jordan Napoli has taken the "interim" out of his title and is the new athletic director at New Berlin West.
Napoli served as the interim athletic director in the spring of 2014 for former athletic director Julie Kader. He has been at West for the past three years as a teacher and a coach.
He was a special-education teacher at West while coaching football, track and basketball at the middle school level.
"I'm excited to take over as athletic director at New Berlin West and continue growing the success of the Viking athletic programs," Napoli said.
He graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2009 and attained his masters in educational leadership from Carthage. Before working at West, he taught at Racine Case High School and coached football at Oak Creek High School under Mike Bartholomew.
- Girls softball: New Berlin West softball team nips Eisenhower to win regional title
- Sports Notes: June 2, 2016
- Track and Field: New Berlin Eisenhower boys track, field team sends record 11 entries to state
- New Berlin and Muskego Sports Shorts: June 2
- West holds off Eisenhower, 7-6, to win regional softball title
- Muskego and New Berlin Sports Shorts: May 26
- Eisenhower boys win Woodland tennis title
- SOFTBALL: New Berlin West wins third conference title in six years
- Boys track and field: New Berlin Eisenhower boys capture Woodland title
- Baseball: Eisenhower, New Berlin West baseball teams have different expectations (1)