The JOLO Soccer Academy finished it's inaugural summer camp in New Berlin on July 17 with the nearly 40 kids who participated in the training.
"We have put on summer camps for the past three years but to start our very own was a true blessing to us," camp director Peter Knebel said. "Building on the success of this camp, we will be opening up camps next summer in Waukesha, Hales Corners and West Allis.
"The parents were completely pleased by the low cost ($50) which included a camp T-shirt and the level of soccer training that their children received. Whether the camper was in first grade or high school, the coaches provided personal attention at the level each player needed."
At the end of each session, the coaches played against the campers. Session 1 (grades 1-6) tied the coaches for the first time ever 1-1, as there were over 22 players on the campers team. Session 2 (grades 7-12) lost 4-1.
For more information on JOLO Soccer Academy, you can visit their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/jolosocceracademy or contact Peter Knebel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— Tom "Sky" Skibosh
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin West wins first tennis title since 1986
- New Berlin West boys soccer team beats Wilmot in final game of own tourney
- Sport Shorts: Oct. 1, 2015
- Football: New Berlin Eisenhower rolls over Pewaukee
- New Berlin Eisenhower swimming team wins Woodland Conference Relays
- Football: Jordan Canady, Eisenhower football win battle of New Berlin with ease
- New Berlin Eisenhower football team routs Pius for two wins in a row
- New Berlin West football team drops heartbreaker to Pewaukee
- Eisenhower girls swimming team dominates at Rocket Relays
- New Berlin United loses to Germantown in own invitational