New Berlin Eisenhower scored 120.50 and finished second to Pewaukee (141.50) in the 13-team Pewaukee Invitational on May 2.
Nick Taylor and Sean Broihier finished one-two in the 100-meter dash with times of 11.42 and 11.53, respectively. For Broihier that was a personal record.
Taylor also won the 200 dash (23.09), and Broihier was second in the long jump (20 feet 3 1/4 inches).
Brett Green was second in the 400-dash (PR, 53.06), while Matt Kizaric finished second (2 minutes, 1.79) in the 800 and Nick Buban was fifth (2:07.51).
The 4x400-meter relay finished second (3:35.08) behind Green, Kizaric, Broihier and Nick Rastas, and the 4x200 relay finished second (1:34.52) behind Taylor, Broihier, Jason Guman and Sean Moore.
Matt Cavanaugh was third in the 1600-run (4:51) and Brian Schaefer finished eighth (5:01.48).
The 4x800-meter relay finished third (8:44.99) behind Buban, Jack Lodermeier, Kizaric and Noah Fetherston.
Matt Cavanaugh in the 1600 (PR, 4:51.00) and Fetherston in the 3200 (PR, 10:50.38) each finished third.
Sean Bruders was fourth in the 300 hurdles (PR, 45.03).
The 4x100-meter relay was fourth (47.57) behind Nick Rastas, Moore, Bruders and Alex Vlaj.
Lodermeier was fifth in the 3200 (PR, 11:02.20), Vlaj was fifth in the 200 (PR, 24.87) and Buban was fifth in the 800 (2:07.51).
Quinn Thompson scored in the 300 hurdles (sixth, PR, 45.83) and the 110 hurdles (eighth, PR, 19.18) and set a PR in the pole vault (7-6).
Guman was eighth in the long jump (18-2), Jake Rastas was eighth in the high jump (5-6) and Steve Zaborowski was eighth in the 1600 (PR, 5:01.48).
Moore was sixth in the high hurdles (PR, 19.12), and Sam Schwab was sixth in the high jump (PR, 5-8).
Personal records were sent by the following athletes, even though they didn't score: Nick Rastas (pole vault, 9-0) and Stephen Arcuri (400, 56.72).
"This was another solid performance by our boys," coach Billy Simon said. "We still have a lot of work to do to get to where we want to be, but this was a good one.
"Nick Taylor looked dominant on Friday, despite not being 100 percent. He is going to be a force as we get closer to the end of the season. Broihier, Green and Kizaric continue to impress, and Quinn Thompson, Noah Fetherston, Matt Cavanaugh and Alex Vlaj looked very strong and will be big contributors for us as the year goes on."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Eisenhower girls basketball team loses to Beaver Dam, crushes Seymour
- New Berlin West girls basketball team improves to 2-1
- Pelikan named New Berlin West girls' Most Valuable Swimmer
- Ice Force skaters split two games in Beloit Memorial Showcase
- Seven New Berlin skaters join Greendale Ice Force co-op boys hockey team
- Experience, depth make New Berlin Eisenhower boys basketball team contenders
- Coach Pat Detmer sees improvement for New Berlin co-op wrestling team
- New Berlin West boys basketball team will have their hands full in rugged West Division
- New Berlin Eisenhower swimming team names Paige Carter MVP
- Hot-shooting New Berlin West girls basketball team romps in season opener