New Berlin Eisenhower scored 120.50 and finished second to Pewaukee (141.50) in the 13-team Pewaukee Invitational on May 2.
Nick Taylor and Sean Broihier finished one-two in the 100-meter dash with times of 11.42 and 11.53, respectively. For Broihier that was a personal record.
Taylor also won the 200 dash (23.09), and Broihier was second in the long jump (20 feet 3 1/4 inches).
Brett Green was second in the 400-dash (PR, 53.06), while Matt Kizaric finished second (2 minutes, 1.79) in the 800 and Nick Buban was fifth (2:07.51).
The 4x400-meter relay finished second (3:35.08) behind Green, Kizaric, Broihier and Nick Rastas, and the 4x200 relay finished second (1:34.52) behind Taylor, Broihier, Jason Guman and Sean Moore.
Matt Cavanaugh was third in the 1600-run (4:51) and Brian Schaefer finished eighth (5:01.48).
The 4x800-meter relay finished third (8:44.99) behind Buban, Jack Lodermeier, Kizaric and Noah Fetherston.
Matt Cavanaugh in the 1600 (PR, 4:51.00) and Fetherston in the 3200 (PR, 10:50.38) each finished third.
Sean Bruders was fourth in the 300 hurdles (PR, 45.03).
The 4x100-meter relay was fourth (47.57) behind Nick Rastas, Moore, Bruders and Alex Vlaj.
Lodermeier was fifth in the 3200 (PR, 11:02.20), Vlaj was fifth in the 200 (PR, 24.87) and Buban was fifth in the 800 (2:07.51).
Quinn Thompson scored in the 300 hurdles (sixth, PR, 45.83) and the 110 hurdles (eighth, PR, 19.18) and set a PR in the pole vault (7-6).
Guman was eighth in the long jump (18-2), Jake Rastas was eighth in the high jump (5-6) and Steve Zaborowski was eighth in the 1600 (PR, 5:01.48).
Moore was sixth in the high hurdles (PR, 19.12), and Sam Schwab was sixth in the high jump (PR, 5-8).
Personal records were sent by the following athletes, even though they didn't score: Nick Rastas (pole vault, 9-0) and Stephen Arcuri (400, 56.72).
"This was another solid performance by our boys," coach Billy Simon said. "We still have a lot of work to do to get to where we want to be, but this was a good one.
"Nick Taylor looked dominant on Friday, despite not being 100 percent. He is going to be a force as we get closer to the end of the season. Broihier, Green and Kizaric continue to impress, and Quinn Thompson, Noah Fetherston, Matt Cavanaugh and Alex Vlaj looked very strong and will be big contributors for us as the year goes on."
- Baseball: New Berlin West baseball team exceeded expectations
- Girls basketball: New Berlin Eisenhower girls basketball team wins summer tournament
- Baseball: New Berlin West baseball team drops heartbreaker to Greendale in regional final
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: New Berlin Eisenhower baseball team falls to Cudahy in WIAA regional
- Baseball: New Berlin Eisenhower baseball team wins twice in Woodland Conference tournament
- Baseball: New Berlin West baseball wins Woodland Conference tournament
- Softball: New Berlin West's Greg Klotz is Now Newspapers' Coach of Year
- Softball: New Berlin West's Sowinski, Klotz named to Now All-Suburban softball team
- Softball: Nowak, Rossbach continued New Berlin Eisenhower's softball tradition