The New Berlin Generals Youth Football program of the All-American Youth Football League has set its new player sign-up dates for the 2014 season.
Those interested in signing up will have two opportunities: 5 to 6:30 p.m. March 13 or 9 to 11 a.m. March 15. Both sign-ups will be held in the Eisenhower High School cafeteria, 4333 S. Sunnyslope Road in New Berlin.
The full-tackle league is open to all children going into third through eighth grade in the fall. Third- and fourth-grade players may live outside of the Eisenhower attendance boundaries while all other players must reside in or attend school in the Eisenhower attendance boundaries.
The cost to play is $320 upfront, which will be reduced to $220 in August following participation in the program's fundraiser.
For questions or further information email Generals President Matt Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— Tom "Sky" Skibosh
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Lakers claim berth in Lakes'Grand Championship playoffs
- Eisenhower tennis team needs to rebuild singles lineup
- New Berlin golfers 11th at Pius Invitational
- New Berlin West shooting to make football playoffs again
- New Berlin West kickers return eight letter winners
- Kern looking to open up Eisenhower football team's offense
- Troy excited about Eisenhower kickers' chances
- Knoll, Peil make Now All-Suburban Baseball Team again
- Madison to host tug of war championship
- New Berlin Lakers advance to Eastern Division championship series