Tryouts for the 2014 New Berlin Magic Softball Teams have been set from July 28 through Aug. 1.
The New Berlin Magic is a club softball organization with a long history of preparing girls to play at the high school level. Teams play between 35 to 40 league and tournament games a summer and have access to winter practice warehouse facilities. The annual fee is $20.
The coaches will be holding instructional practice sessions leading up to the tryouts at Eisenhower High School. These sessions are to prepare girls for the tryouts and are also a chance for the families to acquaint themselves with the Magic organization. All girls trying out are strongly encouraged to attend these sessions.
Instructional practice sessions at New Berlin Eisenhower for U10, U12, U14, U16 and U18 are Sunday (4 to 5:30 p.m.), Monday (6 to 8 p.m.) and Tuesday (6 to 8 p.m.).
Complete and bring the registration form that is found on the website www.newberlinmagic.org for tryouts. Arrive for tryouts at 4:45 p.m. for registration and warm-ups.
Tryouts for U10 are 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, and for U12, U14, U16 and U18 from 5 to 8 p.m. Aug. 1, all at Eisenhower.
If you wish to tryout but are unable to attend these dates or have questions, contact Kent Barnes at email@example.com or (414) 550-7433.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin West wins first tennis title since 1986
- New Berlin West boys soccer team beats Wilmot in final game of own tourney
- Sport Shorts: Oct. 1, 2015
- Football: New Berlin Eisenhower rolls over Pewaukee
- New Berlin Eisenhower swimming team wins Woodland Conference Relays
- Football: Jordan Canady, Eisenhower football win battle of New Berlin with ease
- New Berlin Eisenhower football team routs Pius for two wins in a row
- New Berlin West football team drops heartbreaker to Pewaukee
- Eisenhower girls swimming team dominates at Rocket Relays
- New Berlin United loses to Germantown in own invitational