Tryouts for the 2014 New Berlin Magic Softball Teams have been set from July 28 through Aug. 1.
The New Berlin Magic is a club softball organization with a long history of preparing girls to play at the high school level. Teams play between 35 to 40 league and tournament games a summer and have access to winter practice warehouse facilities. The annual fee is $20.
The coaches will be holding instructional practice sessions leading up to the tryouts at Eisenhower High School. These sessions are to prepare girls for the tryouts and are also a chance for the families to acquaint themselves with the Magic organization. All girls trying out are strongly encouraged to attend these sessions.
Instructional practice sessions at New Berlin Eisenhower for U10, U12, U14, U16 and U18 are Sunday (4 to 5:30 p.m.), Monday (6 to 8 p.m.) and Tuesday (6 to 8 p.m.).
Complete and bring the registration form that is found on the website www.newberlinmagic.org for tryouts. Arrive for tryouts at 4:45 p.m. for registration and warm-ups.
Tryouts for U10 are 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, and for U12, U14, U16 and U18 from 5 to 8 p.m. Aug. 1, all at Eisenhower.
If you wish to tryout but are unable to attend these dates or have questions, contact Kent Barnes at email@example.com or (414) 550-7433.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Eisenhower baseball team had 'successful' year, Vahovick says
- Area baseball teams eschewing hand signals for quarterback-style numbers game (2)
- New Berlin West's Radtke commits to Lake Superior State
- New Berlin West's Fritz tosses 3-hitter but drops 2-1 decision to West Allis Hale
- Baseball: Whitnall edges Eisenhower in wild extra-inning WIAA regional contest
- Baseball: Hale nips New Berlin West, 2-1, in regional opener
- Eisenhower baseball team goes 3-0 in Woodland consolation bracket
- New Berlin West only wins once in Woodland championship bracket
- Lombardo, Nowak earn NOW All-Suburban honors
- Sports Notes: July 9, 2015