Ike boys basketball
camps start in June
The 24th summer of New Berlin Eisenhower Basketball Camps — Traditional Camps and Shooting Camps — for boys will begin in June at Eisenhower High School.
The Traditional Camps are all four days (June 24-27) with $60 fees. They are for grades three through 10. The Shooting Camps are also four days — June 17-20; July 8-11, July 15-18. Camps have a $60 fee and are limited to 24 players.
For more information, contact coach David Scheidegger by phone at (262) 789-6353 or by email at email@example.com.
Ike girls 'Open Shot' camps run June 17-20
The New Berlin Eisenhower girls "Open Shot" basketball summer youth camp is set for June 17-20 at Eisenhower High School.
The camp is split into time slots each day for different age groups. For girls entering grades three and four, the camp runs from noon to 1:30 p.m.; for girls entering grades five and six, it's from 2-3:30 p.m.; and for girls entering grades seven and eight, it's from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
The cost is $60, which includes a camp T-shirt. The registration form is in the Friday Folder on the New Berlin School District website, nbexcellence.org/parents/do_friday_folder.cfm.
West girls 'Extra Lap' girls basketball camp July 8-11
New Berlin West has scheduled "The Extra Lap" Girls Basketball Camp from July 8-11 at the New Berlin West Fieldhouse.
The camp is open to all girls in grades 3-9 (2013-14 school year). It is run by West's Jef Radtke, area coaches and the Vikings players. The cost is $55 and checks are payable to NBW Lady Viking Basketball.
For registration information, contact Jef.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262) 385-7755.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ike beats Greendale after loss to Lady Popes
- Weiss, Gatzke double winners for Marlins at South Milwaukee
- New Berlin wrestlers lose to Greenfield, 10th at Stech Invite
- Eisenhower boy basketball team splits two games
- Sport Shorts: Dec, 18, 2014
- New Berlin West girls roll over Shorewood, South Milwaukee
- Eisenhower girls basketball team beats Greenfield, Shorewod
- Boys basketball: Shorewood has inside edge on Eisenhower
- Eisenhower girls beat Shorewood, 50-32
- Sport Shorts: Dec. 11, 2014