New Berlin Eisenhower — led by senior Jenny Weiland — used a 19-2 first quarter to roll past crosstown rival New Berlin West, 52-34, Friday night at Eisenhower.
Weiland was the only player from either team in double figures with 18, as she helped Eisenhower to a 30-12 lead at halftime by scoring as many points as the crosstown Vikings.
West coach Cory Scheel talked about that fast start and how his team struggled all night.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Eisenhower's Carey, Canady stand out in 35-0 rout of Mauston
- Football: Red Knights wear down New Berlin West
- Carey, defense spark New Berlin Eisenhower win
- New Berlin West has new talent, experience
- New Berlin Eisenhower swimming team second at Falcon Funfest swim meet
- New Berlin West drops back-and-fourth game to Port Washington
- Gridiron Guide: Get to know: New Berlin West Vikings
- Gridiron Guide: Get to know: New Berlin Eisenhower Lions
- Eisenhower returning experienced tennis team
- New Berlin Eisenhower swimmers looking for improvement