New Berlin Eisenhower — led by senior Jenny Weiland — used a 19-2 first quarter to roll past crosstown rival New Berlin West, 52-34, Friday night at Eisenhower.
Weiland was the only player from either team in double figures with 18, as she helped Eisenhower to a 30-12 lead at halftime by scoring as many points as the crosstown Vikings.
West coach Cory Scheel talked about that fast start and how his team struggled all night.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Eisenhower baseball team takes home wins against Trojans, Northstars
- Eisenhower's Karvala finds curveball, stops Shorewood
- New Berlin West's Henrichs earns top soccer honors
- New Berlin Eisenhower baseball teams wins 3 in a row
- Peil's hit defeats Cudahy in seventh to give New Berlin West the win
- Sport Shorts: June 18, 2015
- Seniors Erickson, Russell lead New Berlin Eisenhower at state golf
- Muskego boys golf team winds up 15th in D1 state tournament
- Plenty of talent to return for New Berlin West softball team
- Zubke, Jedrzejewski earn top soccer honors for New Berlin Eisenhower