Both New Berlin West and Eisenhower won WIAA first-round regional games on Tuesday.
8th-seeded West beat 9th-seeded Franklin, 6-1, as goals were scored by Drew Pearson (Kevin Marx assist), Marx twice (Victor Maniscalco), Maniscalco (Marx)
David Franke twice (Maniscalco one assist).
West now plays top-seeded Marquette at 5 p.m. at Quad Park on Thursday. The Hilltoppers beat 16th-seeded Milwaukee Pulaski/Arts/Juneau Tuesday night.
6th-seeded Eisenhower beat 11th-seeded Milwaukee South, 8-1, scoring four goals in each half.
Mason Gretzon had two goals, Corbin Messman had a goal and four assists, Stephen Evans had a goal and three assists, Aaron Wilson had a goal and an assist, Jimmy Kuhnz, Nick Popp and Nitish Katta all scored.
6th-seeded Ike travels to 3rd-seeded Milwaukee Bradley teach at 4 p.m. Thursday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Eisenhower boys track team second at Woodland
- New Berlin West girls take second at Woodland
- Tosa East HOF induction set for May 30
- East's Libbey, Fisher win events
- Sport Shorts: May 21, 2015
- New Berlin Eisenhower boys track team wins Hale Invite
- New Berlin Eisenhower boys track team wins Richmond/Erickson Invite
- New Berlin Eisenhower girls basketball camps set for June 15-18
- New Berlin West girls fourth, Eisenhower sixth at Hale Invite
- New Berlin West third, Ike fourth at Woodland Relays