New Berlin - New Berlin Eisenhower has set the dates for its boys summer basketball camps at the high school.
The Lions will have a traditional camp, focusing on ball skills, games and teamwork and a shooting camp, concentrating on the art of shooting the basketball.
The traditional campers will receive a T-shirt and the shooting campers will receive a basketball. Enrollment for the shooting camp is limited to first come, first serve to the first 24 campers. Each camp participant will receive a camp memento.
The traditional camps ($60 fee) are set for June 18-21 - Camp 1 (Grades 3-4, 8-9:30 a.m.); Camp 2 (Grades 5-6, noon-1:30 p.m.); Camp 3 (Grades 7-8, 1:30-3 p.m.) and Camp 4 (Grades 9-10, 3-4:30 p.m.).
The shooting camps ($60 fee, 24 campers limit) are Camp 5 (June 11-14, Grades 3-4, 8-9:30 a.m.), Camp 6 (June 25-28, Grades 5-6, 8-9:30 a.m.); Camp 7 (July 2-6, Grades 7-8, 8-9:30 a.m.); and Camp 8 (July 9-12, Grades 9-10, 8-9:30 a.m.).
For further information contact coach Dave Scheidegger (262) 789-6353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin West's pitching shines in 3-0 week
- Germantown loses first NSC game, but still maintains league lead
- New Berlin Eisenhower boys baseball take three of four
- Eisenhower beats New Berlin West and Cudahy in baseball
- Klopp ends Viking season at state
- New Berlin West softball should look at big picture
- New Berlin West splits two games on diamond
- Baldwin-Woodville clubs Vikings, 9-0, at state
- New Berlin West's Albino wins state pole vault championship
- Sports Shorts: June 6