Whitnall's boys used a big third quarter to defeat New Berlin Eisenhower, 57-46, and win the Woodland Conference Black Division title and snapped the Lions streak of six in a row.
The win left Whitnall at 14-2, while the Lions are 12-4 with one game left to play.
The Falcons led 25-21 at half, but then took a 39-28 lead going into the fourth period.
Reed Timmer led the Lions with 19 points. Ian Ray had 13 for Whitnall.
The Lions (15-0, 18-0) whipped the Falcons, 56-28, Friday at home, as Nicole Bauman and Katie Lang led a balanced attack with 12 points each. Jenny Weiland added 11.
Ike led 28-14 at half and 43-23 after three periods. Whitnall is now 7-8, 10-9 and the Falcons were led by Elena Busalacci with 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Eisenhower boys soccer blanks New Berlin West
- Sports Shorts: Oct. 2, 2014
- New Berlin West kickers go 2-0 in Woodland last week
- Football: Eisenhower has that something extra
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 26
- Sport Shorts: Sept. 25, 2014 issue
- Eisenhower drops 31-10 decision to Tosa West
- Tosa West rushes to 31-10 win over Eisenhower
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 19
- Sports Wraps: Sept. 18, 2014 issue