The New Berlin Eisenhower boys defeated South Milwaukee, 63-52, at home and the girls won 47-22 on the road Friday night.
The boys were trailing by two going into the fourth quarter and then blew out the Rockets, 17-4. Reed Timmer (19), Sandro Pesquiera (16), Mitch Arman (11) and Keith Kahlfeldt (10) all scored in double figures for the Lions, who were tied at 33-33 at intermission.
Ike (12-3) remains one game behind Whitnall (13-2) and the two teams are scheduled to meet at Whitnall next Friday.
Ike won its fourth straight Woodland Division title (14-0) and improved to 17-0 with a 36-game league win streak, beating South Milwaukee (9-5), 47-22.
No other stats were available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sports Wraps; Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Football: Battle of first-year coaches goes to Eisenhower
- Football: Waukesha West dominates New Berlin West
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Aug. 29
- Simon excited about New Berlin Eisenhower runners
- Carter wins twice for New Berlin Eisenhower, breaks 200-freestyle mark
- Grafton runs over New Berlin West, 34-12
- Wilmot rallies to beat New Berlin Lions, 24-14
- New Berlin Lakers claim berth in Lakes'Grand Championship playoffs
- Eisenhower tennis team needs to rebuild singles lineup