The New Berlin Eisenhower boys defeated South Milwaukee, 63-52, at home and the girls won 47-22 on the road Friday night.
The boys were trailing by two going into the fourth quarter and then blew out the Rockets, 17-4. Reed Timmer (19), Sandro Pesquiera (16), Mitch Arman (11) and Keith Kahlfeldt (10) all scored in double figures for the Lions, who were tied at 33-33 at intermission.
Ike (12-3) remains one game behind Whitnall (13-2) and the two teams are scheduled to meet at Whitnall next Friday.
Ike won its fourth straight Woodland Division title (14-0) and improved to 17-0 with a 36-game league win streak, beating South Milwaukee (9-5), 47-22.
No other stats were available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: Dec, 18, 2014
- New Berlin West girls roll over Shorewood, South Milwaukee
- Eisenhower girls basketball team beats Greenfield, Shorewod
- Boys basketball: Shorewood has inside edge on Eisenhower
- Eisenhower girls beat Shorewood, 50-32
- Sport Shorts: Dec. 11, 2014
- New Berlin West boys drop 60-58 thriller to North
- 2014 NOW All-Suburban Football Team: David Beshensky, Nathan Erickson earn high honorable mention
- West netters have best season in 20 years
- New Berlin West girls defeat Oostburg, 55-32