The New Berlin Eisenhower boys defeated South Milwaukee, 63-52, at home and the girls won 47-22 on the road Friday night.
The boys were trailing by two going into the fourth quarter and then blew out the Rockets, 17-4. Reed Timmer (19), Sandro Pesquiera (16), Mitch Arman (11) and Keith Kahlfeldt (10) all scored in double figures for the Lions, who were tied at 33-33 at intermission.
Ike (12-3) remains one game behind Whitnall (13-2) and the two teams are scheduled to meet at Whitnall next Friday.
Ike won its fourth straight Woodland Division title (14-0) and improved to 17-0 with a 36-game league win streak, beating South Milwaukee (9-5), 47-22.
No other stats were available.
- New Berlin and Muskego Sports Shorts: June 2
- West holds off Eisenhower, 7-6, to win regional softball title
- Muskego and New Berlin Sports Shorts: May 26
- Eisenhower boys win Woodland tennis title
- SOFTBALL: New Berlin West wins third conference title in six years
- Boys track and field: New Berlin Eisenhower boys capture Woodland title
- Baseball: Eisenhower, New Berlin West baseball teams have different expectations (1)
- Grade school basketball: New Berlin Eisenhower seventh-grade boys basketball team wins D2 state title
- Sport Shorts: May 19, 2016
- Sports Notes: May 19, 2016