The New Berlin Eisenhower boys defeated South Milwaukee, 63-52, at home and the girls won 47-22 on the road Friday night.
The boys were trailing by two going into the fourth quarter and then blew out the Rockets, 17-4. Reed Timmer (19), Sandro Pesquiera (16), Mitch Arman (11) and Keith Kahlfeldt (10) all scored in double figures for the Lions, who were tied at 33-33 at intermission.
Ike (12-3) remains one game behind Whitnall (13-2) and the two teams are scheduled to meet at Whitnall next Friday.
Ike won its fourth straight Woodland Division title (14-0) and improved to 17-0 with a 36-game league win streak, beating South Milwaukee (9-5), 47-22.
No other stats were available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Eisenhower baseball team takes home wins against Trojans, Northstars
- Eisenhower's Karvala finds curveball, stops Shorewood
- New Berlin West's Henrichs earns top soccer honors
- New Berlin Eisenhower baseball teams wins 3 in a row
- Peil's hit defeats Cudahy in seventh to give New Berlin West the win
- Sport Shorts: June 18, 2015
- Seniors Erickson, Russell lead New Berlin Eisenhower at state golf
- Muskego boys golf team winds up 15th in D1 state tournament
- Plenty of talent to return for New Berlin West softball team
- Zubke, Jedrzejewski earn top soccer honors for New Berlin Eisenhower