The New Berlin Eisenhower boys defeated South Milwaukee, 63-52, at home and the girls won 47-22 on the road Friday night.
The boys were trailing by two going into the fourth quarter and then blew out the Rockets, 17-4. Reed Timmer (19), Sandro Pesquiera (16), Mitch Arman (11) and Keith Kahlfeldt (10) all scored in double figures for the Lions, who were tied at 33-33 at intermission.
Ike (12-3) remains one game behind Whitnall (13-2) and the two teams are scheduled to meet at Whitnall next Friday.
Ike won its fourth straight Woodland Division title (14-0) and improved to 17-0 with a 36-game league win streak, beating South Milwaukee (9-5), 47-22.
No other stats were available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Despite youth, Eisenhower's tennis players are talented
- Sport Shorts: April 16, 2015
- New Berlin athletics schedule picks up after spring break
- Personal bests abound for Eisenhower tracksters at WTFA
- Sport Shorts: April 9, 2015
- Eisenhower boys second in Woodland Indoor
- New Berlin West girls track team second at Woodland Indoor
- New Berlin's Wijenayake, Kraninger, Sirek honored
- New Berlin Eisenhower's Kozlowski named to Now All-Suburban Team
- New Berlin West's Jef Radtke named Now Coach of Year (1)