The New Berlin Eisenhower boys defeated South Milwaukee, 63-52, at home and the girls won 47-22 on the road Friday night.
The boys were trailing by two going into the fourth quarter and then blew out the Rockets, 17-4. Reed Timmer (19), Sandro Pesquiera (16), Mitch Arman (11) and Keith Kahlfeldt (10) all scored in double figures for the Lions, who were tied at 33-33 at intermission.
Ike (12-3) remains one game behind Whitnall (13-2) and the two teams are scheduled to meet at Whitnall next Friday.
Ike won its fourth straight Woodland Division title (14-0) and improved to 17-0 with a 36-game league win streak, beating South Milwaukee (9-5), 47-22.
No other stats were available.
- Baseball: New Berlin West baseball team exceeded expectations
- Girls basketball: New Berlin Eisenhower girls basketball team wins summer tournament
- Baseball: New Berlin West baseball team drops heartbreaker to Greendale in regional final
- Sports Notes: July 21, 2016
- Baseball: New Berlin Eisenhower baseball team falls to Cudahy in WIAA regional
- Baseball: New Berlin Eisenhower baseball team wins twice in Woodland Conference tournament
- Baseball: New Berlin West baseball wins Woodland Conference tournament
- Softball: New Berlin West's Greg Klotz is Now Newspapers' Coach of Year
- Softball: New Berlin West's Sowinski, Klotz named to Now All-Suburban softball team
- Softball: Nowak, Rossbach continued New Berlin Eisenhower's softball tradition