The New Berlin Eisenhower girls defeated Oostburg, 51-41, on Friday in the Brookfield Central Thanksgiving Shootout.
The game wasn't as close as the score would indicate, as the Lions had a 48-20 lead with four minutes left in the game, when the Lady Dutch went on a 21-2 run to cut the lead to nine with 13 seconds left to play.
Nicole Bauman led the way with 16 points and seven assists and could have had seven more except for missed baskets.
Erin Ganske returning from knee surgery played with her knee wrapped and a brace scored nine points for the Lions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: Sept. 25, 2014 issue
- Eisenhower drops 31-10 decision to Tosa West
- Tosa West rushes to 31-10 win over Eisenhower
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 19
- Sports Wraps: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- New Berlin Eisenhower suffers first Woodland loss, 41-14
- New Berlin West youth basketball tryouts set
- Eisenhower spikers sweep New Berlin West
- New Berlin West football team rallies but falls short, 26-12
- New Berlin Eisenhower girls swimmers win South Milwaukee Invite