The New Berlin Eisenhower girls defeated Oostburg, 51-41, on Friday in the Brookfield Central Thanksgiving Shootout.
The game wasn't as close as the score would indicate, as the Lions had a 48-20 lead with four minutes left in the game, when the Lady Dutch went on a 21-2 run to cut the lead to nine with 13 seconds left to play.
Nicole Bauman led the way with 16 points and seven assists and could have had seven more except for missed baskets.
Erin Ganske returning from knee surgery played with her knee wrapped and a brace scored nine points for the Lions.
- Baseball: New Berlin Eisenhower baseball team drops pair to Tosa West
- Long-tenured sports writer Sky Skibosh heads into retirement, sort of
- Baseball: New Berlin West baseball team sits at top of Woodland West
- Girls soccer: New Berlin West girls soccer team finishes one win from state in Drago's first year
- Softball: New Berlin West's outstanding softball season ends with state title
- Baseball: New Berlin Eisenhower bats come alive against Pewaukee
- New Berlin West baseball team, Greendale tied for first
- Girls soccer: New Berlin Eisenhower girls soccer team has good season
- Softball: New Berlin Eisenhower's Ali Nowak earns first-team all-state honors
- State Softball: New Berlin West starts fast, holds on, beats New London