New Berlin West used 3 goals by Brock Shilling gave the Vikings a 3-0 win over Delavan-Darien to win the regional championship.
Shilling scored at 5:33 and 9:56 (Matt Rink assist) to give the Vikings a 2-0 lead early.
He then added another unassisted goal at 23:35 and coasted to the win.
Pewaukee beat New Berlin Eisenhower, 1-0, on a goal by Nico Bartolomeo at 55 minutes for the game's only goal.
West will travel to Pewaukee at 630 p.m. next Thursday in the sectional semi-finals.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Eisenhower baseball team had 'successful' year, Vahovick says
- Area baseball teams eschewing hand signals for quarterback-style numbers game (2)
- New Berlin West's Radtke commits to Lake Superior State
- New Berlin West's Fritz tosses 3-hitter but drops 2-1 decision to West Allis Hale
- Baseball: Whitnall edges Eisenhower in wild extra-inning WIAA regional contest
- Baseball: Hale nips New Berlin West, 2-1, in regional opener
- Eisenhower baseball team goes 3-0 in Woodland consolation bracket
- New Berlin West only wins once in Woodland championship bracket
- Lombardo, Nowak earn NOW All-Suburban honors
- Sports Notes: July 9, 2015