Both New Berlin Eisenhower and New Berlin West won first-round regional matches on Tuesday and advanced to Thursday's regional final games.
West (12-7-3) whipped Whitewater, 5-1, and will now host Delavan-Darien at 4 p.m.
Eisenhower (7-11-4) beat Wisconsin Lutheran, 5-1, on Tuesday and now travels to Pewaukee for a 6:30 p.m. match on Thursday. (There was no information available at deadline on the game).
Reed Albinger had two goals and an assist to spark the Vikings, who led 4-0 at half-time. David Franke added a goal and an assist.
Matt Rink and Brock Shilling also scored and Kevin Marx (2) and Nate Henrichs added assists.
Whitewater 1st Half - 31:50
Caleb Hintz Goal
New Berlin West 2nd Half - 79:41
Reed Albinger Goal assisted by Nate Henrichs
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Eisenhower swimming team wins Woodland Conference Relays
- Football: Jordan Canady, Eisenhower football win battle of New Berlin with ease
- New Berlin Eisenhower football team routs Pius for two wins in a row
- New Berlin West football team drops heartbreaker to Pewaukee
- Eisenhower girls swimming team dominates at Rocket Relays
- New Berlin United loses to Germantown in own invitational
- Football: New Berlin Eisenhower's Jake Rastas sparks victory over Wauwatosa West
- Football: Jake Rastas sparks New Berlin Eisenhower's 21-14 win over Wauwatosa West
- More than 85 soccer teams at NBSC Fall Classic
- Greendale football team whips Eisenhower