Both New Berlin Eisenhower and New Berlin West won first-round regional matches on Tuesday and advanced to Thursday's regional final games.
West (12-7-3) whipped Whitewater, 5-1, and will now host Delavan-Darien at 4 p.m.
Eisenhower (7-11-4) beat Wisconsin Lutheran, 5-1, on Tuesday and now travels to Pewaukee for a 6:30 p.m. match on Thursday. (There was no information available at deadline on the game).
Reed Albinger had two goals and an assist to spark the Vikings, who led 4-0 at half-time. David Franke added a goal and an assist.
Matt Rink and Brock Shilling also scored and Kevin Marx (2) and Nate Henrichs added assists.
Whitewater 1st Half - 31:50
Caleb Hintz Goal
New Berlin West 2nd Half - 79:41
Reed Albinger Goal assisted by Nate Henrichs
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Girls basketball: Kozlowski keys Lions' third win over West
- Sports Shorts: March 6
- Pewaukee finds another gear in overtime to down New Berlin Eisenhower
- New Berlin West boys basketball loses to Catholic Memorial
- Boys basketball: Pewaukee finds another gear in overtime to down Lions
- Boys basketball: Eisenhower dials long distance, downs CMH
- Central extends win streak to five games
- New Berlin Eisenhower girls find shot in second half
- New Berlin Eisenhower's Gutierrez qualifies for state tourney
- Sports Shorts: Feb. 27