Both New Berlin Eisenhower and New Berlin West won first-round regional matches on Tuesday and advanced to Thursday's regional final games.
West (12-7-3) whipped Whitewater, 5-1, and will now host Delavan-Darien at 4 p.m.
Eisenhower (7-11-4) beat Wisconsin Lutheran, 5-1, on Tuesday and now travels to Pewaukee for a 6:30 p.m. match on Thursday. (There was no information available at deadline on the game).
Reed Albinger had two goals and an assist to spark the Vikings, who led 4-0 at half-time. David Franke added a goal and an assist.
Matt Rink and Brock Shilling also scored and Kevin Marx (2) and Nate Henrichs added assists.
Whitewater 1st Half - 31:50
Caleb Hintz Goal
New Berlin West 2nd Half - 79:41
Reed Albinger Goal assisted by Nate Henrichs
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First JOLO Soccer Academy a success
- Muskego baseball team improves steadily in 2014 campaign
- New Berlin West finishes baseball season on strong note
- New Berlin Eisenhower baseball team wins regional championship
- New Berlin Track and Field Day
- Mials McMurray, West Allis Hale pull away from Bulldogs in regional
- Grafton's Lukas throws no-hitter at Nicolet in regional baseball loss
- West pitcher Kopp overpowers Shorewood in regional baseball loss
- Arrowhead pitching too much for Brown Deer in regional baseball loss
- New Berlin West baseball ends season in regional final