In coming months it will be much easier to follow civic affairs using the city of Muskego's website.
Thanks for upgrades to the website, residents will be able to actually watch a meeting via computer whenever it is convenient for them. Not only that, but people will be able to click on an agenda item and hear the discussion of that item without having to sit through the entire meeting.
The streaming and archived video will be available for meetings of the Common Council, the Committee of the Whole and the Finance Committee. That list might be expanded, but additional storage space would be needed sooner.
The upgrade costing about $25,000 will offer a number of other improvements as well, officials said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin police warn of scams, make dozens of arrests in January
- New Berlin Police report: Feb. 11
- One family's story of poverty
- Special report: Poverty spills into schools in every corner of southeast metro area (10)
- Probe of possible New Berlin teacher, student sexual contact continues
- Burglaries, car theft among New Berlin, Muskego cases in courts
- Police blotter: Feb. 4
- Inclusive playground to replace splashpad plan in New Berlin
- Beloved musical, 'Dreamcoat,' to open at New Berlin West PAC on Friday
- Probe continues into alleged New Berlin West teacher misconduct (1)