In coming months it will be much easier to follow civic affairs using the city of Muskego's website.
Thanks for upgrades to the website, residents will be able to actually watch a meeting via computer whenever it is convenient for them. Not only that, but people will be able to click on an agenda item and hear the discussion of that item without having to sit through the entire meeting.
The streaming and archived video will be available for meetings of the Common Council, the Committee of the Whole and the Finance Committee. That list might be expanded, but additional storage space would be needed sooner.
The upgrade costing about $25,000 will offer a number of other improvements as well, officials said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin school building projects dominated meeting: Building projects dominated meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app
- New Berlin annual meeting tug-of-war
- New Berlin firefighters present record breaking check to mda
- New Berlin may contract with Waukesha Fire Department for an underserved section of city
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue