In coming months it will be much easier to follow civic affairs using the city of Muskego's website.
Thanks for upgrades to the website, residents will be able to actually watch a meeting via computer whenever it is convenient for them. Not only that, but people will be able to click on an agenda item and hear the discussion of that item without having to sit through the entire meeting.
The streaming and archived video will be available for meetings of the Common Council, the Committee of the Whole and the Finance Committee. That list might be expanded, but additional storage space would be needed sooner.
The upgrade costing about $25,000 will offer a number of other improvements as well, officials said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ike girls tread wave of frustration over New Berlin pool decisions
- News & Notes: Dec. 9
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- New Berlin woman shows others how 'able' she is
- News & Notes: Dec. 2
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- An early look at election filings in New Berlin
- Memories descend upon WWII paratrooper in New Berlin
- Muskego School Board president won't seek re-election
- News & Notes: Nov. 28