Those in the Muskego-Norway School District have one more day to participate in the district's online survey to help in the search for someone to succeed Superintendent Joe Schroeder.
The survey participation deadline was extended to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
The district has hired the consulting firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, which specializes in helping school boards fill superintendent positions. The survey will help the firm identify the characteristics people want in a new superintendent.
The survey can be accessed at: https://survey-admin.ecragroup.com/index.php?sid=44732&lang=en.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year. District officials hope to hire a replacement before his departure.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sale of two New Berlin school properties to generate money for future projects: A former school sold; another on the selling block
- New Berlin keeps workers scurrying to fill potholes and avoid vehicle damage
- Emergency rescue personnel celebrate the recovery of 8-year-old New Berlin girl who survived deadly crash
- New Berlin b-ball robot travels to world championships
- New Berlin accepts offers for two former school properties
- Cost of razing part of Muskego park building puts brakes on idea
- New Berlin, Muskego students record noticeable gains in WKCE test scores