Those in the Muskego-Norway School District have one more day to participate in the district's online survey to help in the search for someone to succeed Superintendent Joe Schroeder.
The survey participation deadline was extended to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
The district has hired the consulting firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, which specializes in helping school boards fill superintendent positions. The survey will help the firm identify the characteristics people want in a new superintendent.
The survey can be accessed at: https://survey-admin.ecragroup.com/index.php?sid=44732&lang=en.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year. District officials hope to hire a replacement before his departure.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin schools move on following coach's drug bust
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges
- New Berlin water service upgrades could begin in May
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Complaint: Former New Berlin West basketball coach busted after police find pot in his school office (3)
- Kelly Lake residents improving fishing for those with limitations
- Walmart to open March 11 on Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin
- New Berlin Eisenhower High School students to perform 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- New Berlin schools facing $1.35 million structural deficit under walker plan
- New Berlin schools did 'due diligence' in hiring coach: spokeswoman