Those in the Muskego-Norway School District have one more day to participate in the district's online survey to help in the search for someone to succeed Superintendent Joe Schroeder.
The survey participation deadline was extended to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
The district has hired the consulting firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, which specializes in helping school boards fill superintendent positions. The survey will help the firm identify the characteristics people want in a new superintendent.
The survey can be accessed at: https://survey-admin.ecragroup.com/index.php?sid=44732&lang=en.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year. District officials hope to hire a replacement before his departure.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: April 23, 2015
- Businesswomen win New Berlin Chamber of Commerce top honors
- Hot franchise group coming to New Berlin
- New Berlin asks circuit court for clean up order
- Doggy donation event, police open house to be held May 9 in Milwaukee
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more dog and cat donors to keep all pets healthy
- State workforce grants to help New Berlin students explore career options
- 'Water farmers' join New Berlin's farming community
- New Berlin returns incumbents to school board