Those in the Muskego-Norway School District have one more day to participate in the district's online survey to help in the search for someone to succeed Superintendent Joe Schroeder.
The survey participation deadline was extended to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
The district has hired the consulting firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, which specializes in helping school boards fill superintendent positions. The survey will help the firm identify the characteristics people want in a new superintendent.
The survey can be accessed at: https://survey-admin.ecragroup.com/index.php?sid=44732&lang=en.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year. District officials hope to hire a replacement before his departure.
- Gun jams, saving life of clerk during New Berlin gas station robbery
- New Berlin Library offers photo class to 'capture New Berlin'
- New Berlin to almost double its complement of voting machines
- New Berlin Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- In brief: Robery, farmers market, assembly seat
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016