Those in the Muskego-Norway School District have one more day to participate in the district's online survey to help in the search for someone to succeed Superintendent Joe Schroeder.
The survey participation deadline was extended to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
The district has hired the consulting firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, which specializes in helping school boards fill superintendent positions. The survey will help the firm identify the characteristics people want in a new superintendent.
The survey can be accessed at: https://survey-admin.ecragroup.com/index.php?sid=44732&lang=en.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year. District officials hope to hire a replacement before his departure.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Dec. 20
- Police Report: Dec. 20
- New Berlin Eisenhower pool still gets plenty of use
- New Berlin school pool fight flows into new year
- News & Notes: Dec. 16
- Second mural points to New Berlin's historic elements
- Police Report: Dec. 17
- New Berlin City Hall mural reaches intersection of Then and Now
- Ike girls tread wave of frustration over New Berlin pool decisions
- News & Notes: Dec. 9