The same Muskego Library summer hours as the library had last year were approved Tuesday by the Muskego Library Board.
The summer closing time of 8 p.m. on weekdays will be an hour earlier than currently. Similarly, the library will close at 1 p.m. on Saturdays, rather than staying open until 5 p.m. as it does now. The library is closed on Sundays.
The summer hours will be in effect from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day weekend. Because the library is closed the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, the summer hours will effectively start the day after Memorial Day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Jan. 29
- New Berlin police dog to be sworn in, resident presents donation
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- New Berlin's City Center on track for more expansion
- MDA star takes a break at her New Berlin home
- Opening for New Berlin splash pad on hold
- Food to Haiti trip begins at a New Berlin church
- Local exterminator honored for pest control prowess