The same Muskego Library summer hours as the library had last year were approved Tuesday by the Muskego Library Board.
The summer closing time of 8 p.m. on weekdays will be an hour earlier than currently. Similarly, the library will close at 1 p.m. on Saturdays, rather than staying open until 5 p.m. as it does now. The library is closed on Sundays.
The summer hours will be in effect from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day weekend. Because the library is closed the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, the summer hours will effectively start the day after Memorial Day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Reservations for Waukesha County Parks start Jan. 2
- Muskego and New Berlin briefs
- Eisenhower Dance Team steps to victory
- Breakfast with Santa is making a comeback Saturday for Eisenhower cheerleaders.
- Both incumbents file for New Berlin School Board
- Antique apple growers ask to plant at New Berlin Historic Park
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- New Berlin Boy Scouts cleared for campout in park
- New Berlin drops some swim lessons due to lifeguard shortage