The same Muskego Library summer hours as the library had last year were approved Tuesday by the Muskego Library Board.
The summer closing time of 8 p.m. on weekdays will be an hour earlier than currently. Similarly, the library will close at 1 p.m. on Saturdays, rather than staying open until 5 p.m. as it does now. The library is closed on Sundays.
The summer hours will be in effect from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day weekend. Because the library is closed the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, the summer hours will effectively start the day after Memorial Day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin school building projects dominated meeting: Building projects dominated meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app
- New Berlin annual meeting tug-of-war
- New Berlin firefighters present record breaking check to mda
- New Berlin may contract with Waukesha Fire Department for an underserved section of city
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue