The same Muskego Library summer hours as the library had last year were approved Tuesday by the Muskego Library Board.
The summer closing time of 8 p.m. on weekdays will be an hour earlier than currently. Similarly, the library will close at 1 p.m. on Saturdays, rather than staying open until 5 p.m. as it does now. The library is closed on Sundays.
The summer hours will be in effect from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day weekend. Because the library is closed the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, the summer hours will effectively start the day after Memorial Day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Propane tank explosions prompt warning from officials
- New Berlin teen hits red carpet at 'Jurassic World' Hollywood premiere
- Driving range dropped from New Berlin Hills' master plan (1)
- New Berlin School District taxpayers would get bang for buck
- New Berlin School Board approves $3.2 million Eisenhower pool renovation (4)
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- Students rebuild vintage racing machine
- Something old, something new at New Berlin Historical Society event on June 21
- Boat for vets, disabled inoperable after suspected joyride on New Berlin lake
- New Berlin approves commercial building, blocks access to subdivision (1)