A plan to periodically change the location of the Waterbugs ski team ski jump on Little Muskego Lake took a little spill at last night's Muskego Public Safety Committee meeting.
The Waterbugs put on weekly ski shows in the summer and also use the jump for practice.
The city is exploring having different locations for the jump so that the same homeowners don't have to look at it year after year.
The Parks and Recreation Board suggested moving it near Holtz Island.
But in response, Tom Zagar, city conservation coordinator, said Holtz Island is in an environmentally sensitive area.
The Public Safety Committee will consult with the Parks Board to see what other possibilities there might be.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin schools move on following coach's drug bust
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges
- New Berlin water service upgrades could begin in May
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Complaint: Former New Berlin West basketball coach busted after police find pot in his school office (3)
- Kelly Lake residents improving fishing for those with limitations
- Walmart to open March 11 on Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin
- New Berlin Eisenhower High School students to perform 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- New Berlin schools facing $1.35 million structural deficit under walker plan
- New Berlin schools did 'due diligence' in hiring coach: spokeswoman