A 2012-23 school calendar that continues changes that started this year and bow to parent requests won approval from the Muskego-Norway School Board Monday night.
Parents wanted school to start after Labor Day, and that's what will happen this fall. School starts Sept. 4.
Winter break will start Dec. 24 and end Jan. 1, with school resuming Jan. 2. Spring break will be March 29 and end April 8, 2013.
The last day of school will be June 13, 2013.
The practice of scheduling teacher professional days, when only teachers go to school, and students get a three-day weekend, will continue, in accordance with parential preferences.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Notes: May 20
- Walmart is now in the zone for development in New Berlin
- Police report: May 20
- Carp shoot May 25 on Little Muskego Lake, two carp worth $500 each
- Newsweek names New Berlin schools to 'America's Best High Schools' list
- Waukesha Police Report
- Stumbling block cleared for proposed New Berlin Walmart
- News and notes
- New Berlin schools try to get students ready for work
- Things to do