A 2012-23 school calendar that continues changes that started this year and bow to parent requests won approval from the Muskego-Norway School Board Monday night.
Parents wanted school to start after Labor Day, and that's what will happen this fall. School starts Sept. 4.
Winter break will start Dec. 24 and end Jan. 1, with school resuming Jan. 2. Spring break will be March 29 and end April 8, 2013.
The last day of school will be June 13, 2013.
The practice of scheduling teacher professional days, when only teachers go to school, and students get a three-day weekend, will continue, in accordance with parential preferences.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Greenfield Avenue Wal-mart could open in early March in New Berlin
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Jan. 29
- New Berlin police dog to be sworn in, resident presents donation
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- New Berlin's City Center on track for more expansion
- MDA star takes a break at her New Berlin home
- Opening for New Berlin splash pad on hold
- Food to Haiti trip begins at a New Berlin church