With the area going through a dry spell, New Berlin Mayor Jack Chiovatero is reminding residents of the city's odd-even lawn sprinkling rules.
Those with odd-numbered addresses are to sprinkle their lawns on odd-numbered days and those with even-numbered addresses on even-numbered days.
Despite the dry weather, he said, "We're not looking to ban sprinkling."
The city should be able to get through the dry spell pretty well, if residents abide by the odd-even rule, he said.
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Career education reaches New Berlin kindergartners
- New Berlin high schools collect 26 nominations for theater excellence
- Pizza Hut in New Berlin robbed
- New Berlin Eisenhower to open 'Little Shop of Horrors'
- State files action to keep thousands in property and cash taken in alleged drug case