A petition signed by Tess Corners Drive residents upset about all the trees that will be cut down to make way for a recreational path was submitted to the Muskego City Hall on Thursday.
The residents want the city to either find a way to reduce the number of trees cut down for the eight-foot wide path or not build it.
Tess Corners Drive is slated to be reconstructed this year from Woods to Janesville roads and the path added as part of the project. The road project itself also will take trees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Heritage Christian to open in former New Berlin school
- Panel mulls fixing cemetery
- Proposed school purchase clears major hurdle in New Berlin
- Cleveland-Calhoun project in New Berlin delayed a year
- Local derby keeps rolling on
- Community Calendar September 11, 2014
- New Berlin school building projects dominated district annual meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app