A petition signed by Tess Corners Drive residents upset about all the trees that will be cut down to make way for a recreational path was submitted to the Muskego City Hall on Thursday.
The residents want the city to either find a way to reduce the number of trees cut down for the eight-foot wide path or not build it.
Tess Corners Drive is slated to be reconstructed this year from Woods to Janesville roads and the path added as part of the project. The road project itself also will take trees.
- Cement gone from sewer, but New Berlin waiting for cash to flow
- Arraignments for New Berlin suspects in two attempted armed robberies
- Weeklong New Berlin playground community build yields wonderland
- Courtyard dedicated to two retiring New Berlin school administrators
- Muskego, New Berlin to salute Memorial Day with observances
- Orange barrels promise better roadways in New Berlin, Muskego
- Muskego, New Berlin schools evaluate transgender guidelines
- New Berlin man faces abuse charges stemming from alleged choking
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016 (1)
- New Berlin student awarded $5,000 Herb Kohl scholarship