A petition signed by Tess Corners Drive residents upset about all the trees that will be cut down to make way for a recreational path was submitted to the Muskego City Hall on Thursday.
The residents want the city to either find a way to reduce the number of trees cut down for the eight-foot wide path or not build it.
Tess Corners Drive is slated to be reconstructed this year from Woods to Janesville roads and the path added as part of the project. The road project itself also will take trees.
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun
- Muskego Campus News: UW-Whitewater, South Dakota State, Carthage College
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- Joe Garza Joins LindenGrove Board of Directors
- New Berlin grandfather pleads guilty to 4th-degree sexual assault
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Weekly car show ignites in New Berlin