A petition signed by Tess Corners Drive residents upset about all the trees that will be cut down to make way for a recreational path was submitted to the Muskego City Hall on Thursday.
The residents want the city to either find a way to reduce the number of trees cut down for the eight-foot wide path or not build it.
Tess Corners Drive is slated to be reconstructed this year from Woods to Janesville roads and the path added as part of the project. The road project itself also will take trees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In brief: Police memorial, school benefits, Muskego girl
- Three swim groups to hold golf outing to get better equipment
- Pair of musicals to open at West PAC
- News & Notes: July 23, 2015
- Many take honors in the New Berlin Fourth of July celebration
- New Berlin Ike library to convert into collaborative commons area
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: July 16
- Burglaries, some other crimes down substantially in New Berlin
- New Berlin Police Department gives commendations, awards
- Propane tanks explode at recycling plant, prompt warning from officials (1)