Those who buzz around on all-terrain vehicles, motorized bicycles or other off-road vehicles will need to be more careful about staying far away enough from Muskego homes so as not to be annoying if a proposed ordinance is adopted.
The Muskego Public Safety Committee lent its recommendation to the proposal last night.
The proposed ordinance would prohibit riders from doing things that would cause substantial annoyance to any reasonable person. The proposal will go to the Common Council on Nov. 22.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: April 23, 2015
- Businesswomen win New Berlin Chamber of Commerce top honors
- Hot franchise group coming to New Berlin
- New Berlin asks circuit court for clean up order
- Doggy donation event, police open house to be held May 9 in Milwaukee
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more dog and cat donors to keep all pets healthy
- State workforce grants to help New Berlin students explore career options
- 'Water farmers' join New Berlin's farming community
- New Berlin returns incumbents to school board