Those who buzz around on all-terrain vehicles, motorized bicycles or other off-road vehicles will need to be more careful about staying far away enough from Muskego homes so as not to be annoying if a proposed ordinance is adopted.
The Muskego Public Safety Committee lent its recommendation to the proposal last night.
The proposed ordinance would prohibit riders from doing things that would cause substantial annoyance to any reasonable person. The proposal will go to the Common Council on Nov. 22.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin school building projects dominated meeting: Building projects dominated meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app
- New Berlin annual meeting tug-of-war
- New Berlin firefighters present record breaking check to mda
- New Berlin may contract with Waukesha Fire Department for an underserved section of city
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue