Those who buzz around on all-terrain vehicles, motorized bicycles or other off-road vehicles will need to be more careful about staying far away enough from Muskego homes so as not to be annoying if a proposed ordinance is adopted.
The Muskego Public Safety Committee lent its recommendation to the proposal last night.
The proposed ordinance would prohibit riders from doing things that would cause substantial annoyance to any reasonable person. The proposal will go to the Common Council on Nov. 22.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In brief: Police memorial, school benefits, Muskego girl
- Three swim groups to hold golf outing to get better equipment
- Pair of musicals to open at West PAC
- News & Notes: July 23, 2015
- Many take honors in the New Berlin Fourth of July celebration
- New Berlin Ike library to convert into collaborative commons area
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: July 16
- Burglaries, some other crimes down substantially in New Berlin
- New Berlin Police Department gives commendations, awards
- Propane tanks explode at recycling plant, prompt warning from officials (1)