1Tools were stolen from a locked home in the W140-N11300 block of Country Aire Drive. The theft was reported at 10:36 a.m. March 16. A window was smashed to gain entry to the home.
2A man was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart, W190-N9855 Appleton Ave., at 6:05 p.m. March 10.
3Packages containing merchandise purchased online were stolen from a mailbox in the N115-W15000 block of Potomac Circle. The theft was reported at 9:55 a.m. March 11.
4A man attempted to steal a vacuum cleaner at Walmart, W190-N9855 Appleton Ave., and fled when approached by store security about 1:30 p.m. March 11.
5A 45-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen concealing merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96-W18200 County Line Road, at 4:40 p.m. March 12.
6A woman called police about 2:30 p.m. March 13 to report her Milwaukee Journal Sentinel newspapers are being stolen from her property in the N111-W16500 block of Esquire Court.
7A man was arrested for shoplifting at Fleet Farm, N96-W18200 County Line Road, at 2:45 p.m. March 13.
8A 19-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting at Fleet Farm, N96-W18200 County Line Road, at 2:25 p.m. March 14.
9Two men were seen concealing dog shots at Fleet Farm, N96-W18200 County Line Road, and fled when approached by a store security officer about 4:10 p.m. March 14. The merchandise was recovered by store security.
10A 28-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after another motorist reported a vehicle was traveling faster than 95 mph and swerving between lanes on Highway 41 at Mequon Road about 6:10 p.m. March 15. An intoxicated female passenger in the car was cited for possessing open intoxicants in a vehicle. The driver's blood-alcohol content was unavailable.
11A 41-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving at Fond du Lac Avenue and Goldendale Road about 11 p.m. March 15. His BAC was unavailable.
12A 26-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving on Highway 41 at Lannon Road at 12:50 a.m. March 16. His BAC was unavailable.
· The Germantown Fire Department, police and We Energies responded to a report of an electrical box fire at Department of Public Works Lift Station 3 at 9:45 p.m. March 11. No injuries were reported.
13Two men got into a heated argument during an election at the Lake Park West Home Owners Association, W168-N11401 Western Ave., at 6:40 pm. March 11. The responding officer warned both men about their disorderly behavior; no citations were issued. A K-9 presence was requested during the 8 p.m. meeting due to disorderly conduct incidents at prior meetings.
14Gehl's Guernsey Farms, N116-W15970 Main St., reported on March 12 that their payroll system was hacked into remotely from various locations around the country, and the breach resulted in illegally filed tax returns reported by several employees.
· A resident reported her 9-year-old daughter was receiving sexual text messages on her cellphone at 12:40 p.m. March 13. Police are investigating.
15Multiple 911 callers reported seeing a man openly carrying a pistol and a shotgun while walking west on the sidewalk on Mequon Road near Legend Avenue at 4:19 p.m. March 15. Police made contact with the man, but he refused to provide any personal information. After refusing to talk to police, the man got into a black Oldsmobile Bravada that was found to be registered to a resident in Sheboygan Falls, and was last seen traveling east on Sylvan Circle.
16Germantown communications received multiple reports that a male in a bright yellow vest was walking west on Mequon Road and Western Avenue with an AR-15 rifle on a shoulder sling and a second male was following behind him with a video camera at 12:55 a.m. March 16. An officer found the man, who refused to identify himself, and stated he was just exercising his right to openly carry a firearm. The call was cleared and no report was filed.
· Germantown police responded to three domestic violence calls and assisted with 15 rescue calls and two fire calls between March 9 and March 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Reservations for Waukesha County Parks start Jan. 2
- Muskego and New Berlin briefs
- Eisenhower Dance Team steps to victory
- Breakfast with Santa is making a comeback Saturday for Eisenhower cheerleaders.
- Both incumbents file for New Berlin School Board
- Antique apple growers ask to plant at New Berlin Historic Park
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- New Berlin Boy Scouts cleared for campout in park
- New Berlin drops some swim lessons due to lifeguard shortage