Part of Lawnsdale Road will be closed from Monday, Aug. 4, to about Aug. 14 so that a failing cross culvert can be replaced.
The section to be closed by the Waukesha County Department of Public Works is between Racine Avenue and Guthrie Road. The culvert is west of Racine Avenue.
A detour will be posted.
From the east, drivers are advised to take Racine Avenue south to National Avenue that will take them west to Guthrie Road which will take them back to Lawnsdale.
From the west, drivers are advised to take Guthrie Road south to National Avenue east to Racine Avenue and then north back to Lawnsdale.
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Career education reaches New Berlin kindergartners
- New Berlin high schools collect 26 nominations for theater excellence
- Pizza Hut in New Berlin robbed
- New Berlin Eisenhower to open 'Little Shop of Horrors'
- State files action to keep thousands in property and cash taken in alleged drug case