A recreational trail segment planned to be created along Racine Avenue in Muskego in 2014 should be moved up to 2013 instead, if possible, the Muskego Parks and Recreation Board decided this week.
The estimated $250,000 to $300,000 cost of the trail will be included as parks and recreation staff put together their 2013 budget proposal.
The trail, on the west side of the street, would stretch from the 7900 block of Racine, near Culver's Restaurant, to Woods Road, where Muskego High School is located. The trail could make it easier for students to get to and from school.
The trail also would link up with the east-west trail that goes all the way through Muskego and goes beside Culver's.
- Three days of fun start Friday at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, New Berlin
- Campus News: July 28, 2016
- New emergency center open in New Berlin
- Ralph and Loretta Dolata: 60th wedding anniversary
- Conservation subdivisions help New Berlin keep rural atmophere
- New Berlin officials mull $4.3M utility shop expansion
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought