A recreational trail segment planned to be created along Racine Avenue in Muskego in 2014 should be moved up to 2013 instead, if possible, the Muskego Parks and Recreation Board decided this week.
The estimated $250,000 to $300,000 cost of the trail will be included as parks and recreation staff put together their 2013 budget proposal.
The trail, on the west side of the street, would stretch from the 7900 block of Racine, near Culver's Restaurant, to Woods Road, where Muskego High School is located. The trail could make it easier for students to get to and from school.
The trail also would link up with the east-west trail that goes all the way through Muskego and goes beside Culver's.
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Career education reaches New Berlin kindergartners
- New Berlin high schools collect 26 nominations for theater excellence
- Pizza Hut in New Berlin robbed
- New Berlin Eisenhower to open 'Little Shop of Horrors'
- State files action to keep thousands in property and cash taken in alleged drug case