A recreational trail segment planned to be created along Racine Avenue in Muskego in 2014 should be moved up to 2013 instead, if possible, the Muskego Parks and Recreation Board decided this week.
The estimated $250,000 to $300,000 cost of the trail will be included as parks and recreation staff put together their 2013 budget proposal.
The trail, on the west side of the street, would stretch from the 7900 block of Racine, near Culver's Restaurant, to Woods Road, where Muskego High School is located. The trail could make it easier for students to get to and from school.
The trail also would link up with the east-west trail that goes all the way through Muskego and goes beside Culver's.
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun
- Muskego Campus News: UW-Whitewater, South Dakota State, Carthage College
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- Joe Garza Joins LindenGrove Board of Directors
- New Berlin grandfather pleads guilty to 4th-degree sexual assault
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Weekly car show ignites in New Berlin