The New Berlin Plan Commission and Architectural Review Committee will both consider plans for a Panera Bread restaurant at 4901 S. Moorland Road, near Quaker Steak and Lube.
The Architectural Review Committee will meet at 5 p.m. and the Plan Commission at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 13. Both meetings will be in the New Berlin City Hall, 3805 S. Casper Drive.
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Career education reaches New Berlin kindergartners
- New Berlin high schools collect 26 nominations for theater excellence
- Pizza Hut in New Berlin robbed
- New Berlin Eisenhower to open 'Little Shop of Horrors'
- State files action to keep thousands in property and cash taken in alleged drug case