The New Berlin Plan Commission and Architectural Review Committee will both consider plans for a Panera Bread restaurant at 4901 S. Moorland Road, near Quaker Steak and Lube.
The Architectural Review Committee will meet at 5 p.m. and the Plan Commission at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 13. Both meetings will be in the New Berlin City Hall, 3805 S. Casper Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Greenfield Avenue Wal-mart could open in early March in New Berlin
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Jan. 29
- New Berlin police dog to be sworn in, resident presents donation
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- New Berlin's City Center on track for more expansion
- MDA star takes a break at her New Berlin home
- Opening for New Berlin splash pad on hold
- Food to Haiti trip begins at a New Berlin church