American Legion Post 356 has donated a 20-foot flagpole and a concrete bench to be placed at Muskego's Old Town Hall at the Old Settlement Center, S8074 Racine Ave.
The Muskego Parks and Recreation Board on Monday accepted the donation.
The flagpole and bench will be installed west of the asphalt trail through the grounds.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Street crews help parks shore up a muddy walkway
- Setting it straight
- New City Center apartments set to open in New Berlin by March
- sw_calendar_1030 .now.com
- New Berlin sets new date for debate on taking over waste contractions
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM