American Legion Post 356 has donated a 20-foot flagpole and a concrete bench to be placed at Muskego's Old Town Hall at the Old Settlement Center, S8074 Racine Ave.
The Muskego Parks and Recreation Board on Monday accepted the donation.
The flagpole and bench will be installed west of the asphalt trail through the grounds.
- Muskego, New Berlin schools evaluate transgender guidelines
- New Berlin man faces abuse charges stemming from alleged choking
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016 (1)
- New Berlin student awarded $5,000 Herb Kohl scholarship
- Army officer who lost legs to give motivational talks in New Berlin
- Possible scam might be targeting New Berlin businesses
- New Berlin theatrical productions win statewide recognition
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Honor flight has large local roster
- School Scene: May 19, 2016