A public hearing was to have been held Monday in New Berlin on a request to establish an indoor go-karting facility with laser tag, arcade games, a bar/restaurant and conference rooms west of Moorland Road and south of Interstate 43.
But Pole Position Raceway said it needed more time and asked to be on the Aug. 26 New Berlin Plan Commission meeting agenda instead.
- Campus News: July 28, 2016
- New emergency center open in New Berlin
- Ralph and Loretta Dolata: 60th wedding anniversary
- Conservation subdivisions help New Berlin keep rural atmophere
- New Berlin officials mull $4.3M utility shop expansion
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought
- New Berlin bicyclist killed in collision with semitrailer truck in Pewaukee