A public hearing was to have been held Monday in New Berlin on a request to establish an indoor go-karting facility with laser tag, arcade games, a bar/restaurant and conference rooms west of Moorland Road and south of Interstate 43.
But Pole Position Raceway said it needed more time and asked to be on the Aug. 26 New Berlin Plan Commission meeting agenda instead.
- Weeklong New Berlin playground community build yields wonderland
- Courtyard dedicated to two retiring New Berlin school administrators
- Muskego, New Berlin to salute Memorial Day with observances
- Orange barrels promise better roadways in New Berlin, Muskego
- Muskego, New Berlin schools evaluate transgender guidelines
- New Berlin man faces abuse charges stemming from alleged choking
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016 (1)
- New Berlin student awarded $5,000 Herb Kohl scholarship
- Army officer who lost legs to give motivational talks in New Berlin
- Possible scam might be targeting New Berlin businesses