A public hearing was to have been held Monday in New Berlin on a request to establish an indoor go-karting facility with laser tag, arcade games, a bar/restaurant and conference rooms west of Moorland Road and south of Interstate 43.
But Pole Position Raceway said it needed more time and asked to be on the Aug. 26 New Berlin Plan Commission meeting agenda instead.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New BBQ place at is smoking at New Berlin City Center
- Community calendar
- Female engineering pupils sought through Learning Rx in New Berlin
- Costly body cameras draw police interest
- Muskego, New Berlin adjust to photo ID
- New Berlin schools "exceed expectations" on state report card
- Heritage Christian to open in former New Berlin school