A public hearing was to have been held Monday in New Berlin on a request to establish an indoor go-karting facility with laser tag, arcade games, a bar/restaurant and conference rooms west of Moorland Road and south of Interstate 43.
But Pole Position Raceway said it needed more time and asked to be on the Aug. 26 New Berlin Plan Commission meeting agenda instead.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sale of two New Berlin school properties to generate money for future projects: A former school sold; another on the selling block
- New Berlin keeps workers scurrying to fill potholes and avoid vehicle damage
- Emergency rescue personnel celebrate the recovery of 8-year-old New Berlin girl who survived deadly crash
- New Berlin b-ball robot travels to world championships
- New Berlin accepts offers for two former school properties
- Cost of razing part of Muskego park building puts brakes on idea
- New Berlin, Muskego students record noticeable gains in WKCE test scores