Once again, both New Berlin high schools have been named to Newsweek's top 1,000 high schools in the country.
Eisenhower came in at 353 and West at 436.
The magazine determined that the top 1,000 were the most effective in turning out college-ready graduates based on graduation rate, percentage of students going to college, number of advanced level tests taken per student and average scores on those tests, average college entrance SAT/ACT scores and number of advanced placement or college level courses offered per student.
The top spot was grabbed by the Gatton Academy of Mathematics and Science in Bowling Green, Ky.
- Weeklong New Berlin playground community build yields wonderland
- Courtyard dedicated to two retiring New Berlin school administrators
- Muskego, New Berlin to salute Memorial Day with observances
- Muskego, New Berlin schools evaluate transgender guidelines
- New Berlin man faces abuse charges stemming from alleged choking
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016 (1)
- New Berlin student awarded $5,000 Herb Kohl scholarship
- Army officer who lost legs to give motivational talks in New Berlin
- Possible scam might be targeting New Berlin businesses
- New Berlin theatrical productions win statewide recognition