A 53-year-old New Berlin man was charged with two counts of first degree sexual assault of a child, one count of second degree sexual assault of a child and 15 counts of possession of child pornography.
He was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court on Wednesday with inappropriately touching his granddaughter since the age of 3. She is now 13.
All the charges are felonies.
NOW is not releasing the man's name to protect the identity of his granddaughter.
A preliminary hearing is set for June 15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: May 21, 2015
- News magazine ranks New Berlin Eisenhower best high school in state
- Memorial Day to be honored in Muskego, New Berlin
- Development of New Berlin farmland awaits landowners' consensus on road (1)
- New Berlin man, 26, charged in choking incident
- Volunteers sought for New Berlin Historical Society events
- In Brief: Church, football and Moorland Road
- Winter's not through with us yet
- 'Odd Couple (Female Version)' to open at Eisenhower High School
- New Berlin manufacturer in business since 1956 closes down