Three of the employee unions in the New Berlin School District have recertified so far as bargaining units for the upcoming year, the School District announced.
Under new state law, public employee unions must recertify annually to remain viable.
The teachers union, the clerical union and special education aides union recertified. There was no word on the custodian's union as of Monday.
- Local lake districts, statewide programs persist in battle against invasive species
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- 11-year-old turns on New Berlin emergency sirens as test
- Most musical Fourth of July ever, coming to New Berlin
- New Berlin to celebrate America and community this Fourth of July
- Community calendar: June 23, 2016
- Event to benefit New Berlin Police canine officer
- Things to Do in New Berlin and Muskego
- New Berlin Holy Apostles Festival to swing into three days of fun
- Muskego Campus News: UW-Whitewater, South Dakota State, Carthage College