Three of the employee unions in the New Berlin School District have recertified so far as bargaining units for the upcoming year, the School District announced.
Under new state law, public employee unions must recertify annually to remain viable.
The teachers union, the clerical union and special education aides union recertified. There was no word on the custodian's union as of Monday.
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought
- New Berlin bicyclist killed in collision with semitrailer truck in Pewaukee
- Police ask charges against Muskego man suspected of embezzlement
- Market assessment wanted for City Center
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- 11-year-old turns on New Berlin emergency sirens as test
- Most musical Fourth of July ever, coming to New Berlin in 2016
- New Berlin to celebrate America and community in 2016's Fourth of July festivities