Three of the employee unions in the New Berlin School District have recertified so far as bargaining units for the upcoming year, the School District announced.
Under new state law, public employee unions must recertify annually to remain viable.
The teachers union, the clerical union and special education aides union recertified. There was no word on the custodian's union as of Monday.
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Career education reaches New Berlin kindergartners
- New Berlin high schools collect 26 nominations for theater excellence
- Pizza Hut in New Berlin robbed
- New Berlin Eisenhower to open 'Little Shop of Horrors'
- State files action to keep thousands in property and cash taken in alleged drug case