The New Berlin Common Council could make a decision as early as Tuesday on whether to have the Waukesha County Communications Center send New Berlin's police and firefighters to calls instead of continuing to have local dispatchers do it.
Switching dispatching is on the agenda for the 7 p.m. Committee of the Whole and its regular Common Council meeting for May 22.
Leading up to this, the Police Department has held a series of public information meetings to update residents on the pros and cons of switching to WCC.
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Career education reaches New Berlin kindergartners
- New Berlin high schools collect 26 nominations for theater excellence
- Pizza Hut in New Berlin robbed
- New Berlin Eisenhower to open 'Little Shop of Horrors'
- State files action to keep thousands in property and cash taken in alleged drug case