The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought
- New Berlin bicyclist killed in collision with semitrailer truck in Pewaukee
- Police ask charges against Muskego man suspected of embezzlement
- Market assessment wanted for City Center
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- 11-year-old turns on New Berlin emergency sirens as test
- Most musical Fourth of July ever, coming to New Berlin in 2016
- New Berlin to celebrate America and community in 2016's Fourth of July festivities