The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Street crews help parks shore up a muddy walkway
- Setting it straight
- New City Center apartments set to open in New Berlin by March
- sw_calendar_1030 .now.com
- New Berlin sets new date for debate on taking over waste contractions
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM
- Waukesha won't provide fire services to New Berlin
- New Berlin explores response time solutions for west side