The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Character' coach named New Berlin Citizen of the Year
- New Berlin seeks policy for taxing units promoting development
- Fees shoot up for New Berlin recreation swim lessons, pool classes
- New Berlin sets hearing on proposed zero-increase property tax budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- No speakers at New Berlin schools' hearing on $5.1 million borrowing
- New Berlin Food Pantry to receive $10,000 from Hormel plant
- Lawyer turned missionary to hold fourth run/walk
- New Berlin CDA approves accessible housing grant program
- Parking lot paving starting any time at New Berlin's Valley View Park