The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin school building projects dominated meeting: Building projects dominated meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app
- New Berlin annual meeting tug-of-war
- New Berlin firefighters present record breaking check to mda
- New Berlin may contract with Waukesha Fire Department for an underserved section of city
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue