The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 3
- News & Notes: March 6
- New Berlin roads have recovered from poorer conditions
- Muskego School District considers random drug tests
- Options narrow for Muskego High School weight room floor
- Police Report: Feb. 24
- Wrong year for a taxi? It was for New Berlin senior service program
- New Berlin's public golf course deals with impact of tree-killing ash borer
- News & Notes: Feb. 17