The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Driving range dropped from New Berlin Hills' master plan (1)
- New Berlin School District taxpayers would get bang for buck
- New Berlin School Board approves $3.2 million Eisenhower pool renovation (4)
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- Students rebuild vintage racing machine
- Something old, something new at New Berlin Historical Society event on June 21
- Boat for vets, disabled inoperable after suspected joyride on New Berlin lake
- New Berlin approves commercial building, blocks access to subdivision (1)
- Stanek Tool of New Berlin promotes apprenterships to ease skills gaps
- New Berlin Ike grad wins data contest at Duke