The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- New Berlin's City Center on track for more expansion
- MDA star takes a break at her New Berlin home
- Opening for New Berlin splash pad on hold
- Food to Haiti trip begins at a New Berlin church
- How much will prom night cost?
- Prom fashion to be on display at New Berlin Eisenhower
- Water service upgrades go before the New Berlin Common Council