The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sale of two New Berlin school properties to generate money for future projects: A former school sold; another on the selling block
- New Berlin keeps workers scurrying to fill potholes and avoid vehicle damage
- Emergency rescue personnel celebrate the recovery of 8-year-old New Berlin girl who survived deadly crash
- New Berlin b-ball robot travels to world championships
- New Berlin accepts offers for two former school properties
- Cost of razing part of Muskego park building puts brakes on idea
- New Berlin, Muskego students record noticeable gains in WKCE test scores