The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin police warn of scams, make dozens of arrests in January
- New Berlin Police report: Feb. 11
- One family's story of poverty
- Special report: Poverty spills into schools in every corner of southeast metro area (8)
- Probe of possible New Berlin teacher, student sexual contact continues
- Burglaries, car theft among New Berlin, Muskego cases in courts
- Police blotter: Feb. 4
- Inclusive playground to replace splashpad plan in New Berlin
- Beloved musical, 'Dreamcoat,' to open at New Berlin West PAC on Friday
- Probe continues into alleged New Berlin West teacher misconduct (1)