The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin report addresses concerns about developing section 35
- New Berlin West High School climbs on America's Best list
- New Berlin West plans five years' worth of reunions
- New Berlin school tax levy to increase 1.2 percent (1)
- 'Oliver!' to wind up two-weekend run in New Berlin
- New Berlin police officers, even police dog busy in July
- New Berlin may form policy on development tool use, some skeptical
- Former New Berlin Eisenhower student charged with intent to deliver at school
- In brief: Fest, matinees, market
- New Berlin and Muskego Police Notes: Aug. 6, 2015