The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Hills golf course neighbors speak to council about concerns over a new driving range
- New Berlin planners to hold month of input sessions about future of remainiing rural sections
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 26, 2015
- Neighbors of New Berlin Hills golf course question proposed driving range
- Recycling textiles and local foods studied by New Berlin students
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- 'Pinocchio,' a musical, slated for West Performing Arts Center at New Berlin West Middle and High Sc
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 19, 2015
- New Berlin School Board candidates battle on issues of educational direction and spending