The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016
- New Berlin student awarded $5,000 Herb Kohl scholarship
- Army officer who lost legs to give motivational talks in New Berlin
- Possible scam might be targeting New Berlin businesses
- New Berlin theatrical productions win statewide recognition
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Honor flight has large local roster
- School Scene: May 19, 2016
- Campus News: May 19, 2016
- New Berlin Police blotter: May 19, 2015