The same firm that found Joe Schroeder to be superintendent for the Muskego-Norway School District will be hired now to find his replacement, the School Board has decided.The Rosemont, Ill., search firm of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates will be hired for $16,500 plus expenses to find a replacement.
The district received proposals from four search firms and interviewed three before going with HYA, said School Board President Jim Schaefer.
All the firms probably would have found quality candidates, he said, but with all things being equal the board was happy with HYA's previous service.
Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators. He has been with Muskego-Norway for five years.
- Gun jams, saving life of clerk during New Berlin gas station robbery
- New Berlin Library offers photo class to 'capture New Berlin'
- New Berlin to almost double its complement of voting machines
- New Berlin Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- In brief: Robery, farmers market, assembly seat
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016