A primary election will be needed in the three-way race in Muskego's aldermanic district 1 in which incumbent Tracy Snead will face challengers Randall Hojnacki and Robert Wolfe.
The primary will be Feb. 21.
The other two incumbents on the Muskego Common Council whose terms will expire also face challengers, but primaries will not be needed. In District 3, incumbent Neil Borgman will go another round with Larry Lefebvre in the April 3 spring election. The two ran against each other in 2010. In District 5, incumbent Daniel Soltysiak will be up against John Engelhardt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sale of two New Berlin school properties to generate money for future projects: A former school sold; another on the selling block
- New Berlin keeps workers scurrying to fill potholes and avoid vehicle damage
- Emergency rescue personnel celebrate the recovery of 8-year-old New Berlin girl who survived deadly crash
- New Berlin b-ball robot travels to world championships
- New Berlin accepts offers for two former school properties
- Cost of razing part of Muskego park building puts brakes on idea
- New Berlin, Muskego students record noticeable gains in WKCE test scores