A primary election will be needed in the three-way race in Muskego's aldermanic district 1 in which incumbent Tracy Snead will face challengers Randall Hojnacki and Robert Wolfe.
The primary will be Feb. 21.
The other two incumbents on the Muskego Common Council whose terms will expire also face challengers, but primaries will not be needed. In District 3, incumbent Neil Borgman will go another round with Larry Lefebvre in the April 3 spring election. The two ran against each other in 2010. In District 5, incumbent Daniel Soltysiak will be up against John Engelhardt.
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought
- New Berlin bicyclist killed in collision with semitrailer truck in Pewaukee
- Police ask charges against Muskego man suspected of embezzlement
- Market assessment wanted for City Center
- New Berlin Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- 11-year-old turns on New Berlin emergency sirens as test
- Most musical Fourth of July ever, coming to New Berlin in 2016
- New Berlin to celebrate America and community in 2016's Fourth of July festivities