A primary election will be needed in the three-way race in Muskego's aldermanic district 1 in which incumbent Tracy Snead will face challengers Randall Hojnacki and Robert Wolfe.
The primary will be Feb. 21.
The other two incumbents on the Muskego Common Council whose terms will expire also face challengers, but primaries will not be needed. In District 3, incumbent Neil Borgman will go another round with Larry Lefebvre in the April 3 spring election. The two ran against each other in 2010. In District 5, incumbent Daniel Soltysiak will be up against John Engelhardt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin school building projects dominated meeting: Building projects dominated meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app
- New Berlin annual meeting tug-of-war
- New Berlin firefighters present record breaking check to mda
- New Berlin may contract with Waukesha Fire Department for an underserved section of city
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 21, 2014 issue
- Developer uses drone video to demonstrate proposal
- Levy hike predicted for N.B. schools
- Costco moves forward, despite concerns
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue