A primary election will be needed in the three-way race in Muskego's aldermanic district 1 in which incumbent Tracy Snead will face challengers Randall Hojnacki and Robert Wolfe.
The primary will be Feb. 21.
The other two incumbents on the Muskego Common Council whose terms will expire also face challengers, but primaries will not be needed. In District 3, incumbent Neil Borgman will go another round with Larry Lefebvre in the April 3 spring election. The two ran against each other in 2010. In District 5, incumbent Daniel Soltysiak will be up against John Engelhardt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin schools move on following coach's drug bust
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges
- New Berlin water service upgrades could begin in May
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Complaint: Former New Berlin West basketball coach busted after police find pot in his school office (3)
- Kelly Lake residents improving fishing for those with limitations
- Walmart to open March 11 on Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin
- New Berlin Eisenhower High School students to perform 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- New Berlin schools facing $1.35 million structural deficit under walker plan
- New Berlin schools did 'due diligence' in hiring coach: spokeswoman