A primary election will be needed in the three-way race in Muskego's aldermanic district 1 in which incumbent Tracy Snead will face challengers Randall Hojnacki and Robert Wolfe.
The primary will be Feb. 21.
The other two incumbents on the Muskego Common Council whose terms will expire also face challengers, but primaries will not be needed. In District 3, incumbent Neil Borgman will go another round with Larry Lefebvre in the April 3 spring election. The two ran against each other in 2010. In District 5, incumbent Daniel Soltysiak will be up against John Engelhardt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Water farmers' join New Berlin's farming community
- New Berlin returns incumbents to school board
- Former Falls Village President's son dies in tragic Florida car accident
- Tornado watch in effect
- Waukesha man charged in crash at New Berlin Animal Hospital
- Business as usual, despite vehicle slamming into animal hospital
- Driver crashes into New Berlin animal clinic, ends high-speed pursuit
- Driver crashes into New Berlin animal clinic, ending early morning high speed pursuit
- Crush wine bar in downtown Waukesha will hold weekend full of events
- Firefighter of the Year hails from New Berlin Fire Department