In coming weeks, anyone passing the Muskego High School football field and track will see a small building pop up.
It's an equipment shed that the school track team and Junior Warriors football chipped in to build. The Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday night gave its blessings to the structure that will stand at the northwest corner of the football field/track.
The athletic groups held fundraisers to get the money for the shed, which they hope will be finished in June. That will be in plenty of time for football season, but track season started this week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Heritage Christian to open in former New Berlin school
- Waukesha County detective Peter Korns arrested for domestic-related incident
- Panel mulls fixing cemetery
- Proposed school purchase clears major hurdle in New Berlin
- Cleveland-Calhoun project in New Berlin delayed a year
- Local derby keeps rolling on
- Community Calendar September 11, 2014
- New Berlin school building projects dominated district annual meeting