In coming weeks, anyone passing the Muskego High School football field and track will see a small building pop up.
It's an equipment shed that the school track team and Junior Warriors football chipped in to build. The Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday night gave its blessings to the structure that will stand at the northwest corner of the football field/track.
The athletic groups held fundraisers to get the money for the shed, which they hope will be finished in June. That will be in plenty of time for football season, but track season started this week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Driving range dropped from New Berlin Hills' master plan (1)
- New Berlin School District taxpayers would get bang for buck
- New Berlin School Board approves $3.2 million Eisenhower pool renovation (4)
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- Students rebuild vintage racing machine
- Something old, something new at New Berlin Historical Society event on June 21
- Boat for vets, disabled inoperable after suspected joyride on New Berlin lake
- New Berlin approves commercial building, blocks access to subdivision (1)
- Stanek Tool of New Berlin promotes apprenterships to ease skills gaps
- New Berlin Ike grad wins data contest at Duke