In coming weeks, anyone passing the Muskego High School football field and track will see a small building pop up.
It's an equipment shed that the school track team and Junior Warriors football chipped in to build. The Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday night gave its blessings to the structure that will stand at the northwest corner of the football field/track.
The athletic groups held fundraisers to get the money for the shed, which they hope will be finished in June. That will be in plenty of time for football season, but track season started this week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin manufacturer in business since 1956 closes down
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: May 7, 2015
- New Berlin officer honored for saving life during vehicle fire
- New Berlin man got more than he bargained for when hiring escort (4)
- Falls high school student reportedly pushed to ground by school resource officer
- Violent confrontation results in felony charges
- Local aviation businessman to address entrepreneurial conference
- Muskego and New Berlin community calendar: April 30 issue
- Eisenhower, New Berlin West both deemed among most challenging
- Soccer teams help fallen player