In coming weeks, anyone passing the Muskego High School football field and track will see a small building pop up.
It's an equipment shed that the school track team and Junior Warriors football chipped in to build. The Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday night gave its blessings to the structure that will stand at the northwest corner of the football field/track.
The athletic groups held fundraisers to get the money for the shed, which they hope will be finished in June. That will be in plenty of time for football season, but track season started this week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Babies develop language skills with sign in New Berlin
- Get your hot dog on at Orchard Lane Elementary party
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: May 21, 2015
- News magazine ranks New Berlin Eisenhower best high school in state
- Memorial Day to be honored in Muskego, New Berlin
- Development of New Berlin farmland awaits landowners' consensus on road (1)
- New Berlin man, 26, charged in choking incident
- Volunteers sought for New Berlin Historical Society events
- In Brief: Church, football and Moorland Road
- Winter's not through with us yet