In coming weeks, anyone passing the Muskego High School football field and track will see a small building pop up.
It's an equipment shed that the school track team and Junior Warriors football chipped in to build. The Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday night gave its blessings to the structure that will stand at the northwest corner of the football field/track.
The athletic groups held fundraisers to get the money for the shed, which they hope will be finished in June. That will be in plenty of time for football season, but track season started this week.
- Hearing set for West Bend official on charges involving Muskego girl
- Gun jams, saving life of clerk during New Berlin gas station robbery
- New Berlin Library offers photo class to 'capture New Berlin'
- New Berlin to almost double its complement of voting machines
- New Berlin Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- In brief: Robery, farmers market, assembly seat
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)