The Muskego High School Dance Team took second place in the state for its jazz performance at the Wisconsin Association of Cheer/Pom Coaches State Championships on Saturdayin La Crosse.
The team dedicated its jazz performance titled "Just a Dream" to America's service men, women and their families.
The last time the dance team was a state champion or runner up was in 1999.
The team also performed a pom on routine that took seventh place.
- Muskego, New Berlin schools evaluate transgender guidelines
- New Berlin man faces abuse charges stemming from alleged choking
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016 (1)
- New Berlin student awarded $5,000 Herb Kohl scholarship
- Army officer who lost legs to give motivational talks in New Berlin
- Possible scam might be targeting New Berlin businesses
- New Berlin theatrical productions win statewide recognition
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Honor flight has large local roster
- School Scene: May 19, 2016