The Muskego High School Dance Team took second place in the state for its jazz performance at the Wisconsin Association of Cheer/Pom Coaches State Championships on Saturdayin La Crosse.
The team dedicated its jazz performance titled "Just a Dream" to America's service men, women and their families.
The last time the dance team was a state champion or runner up was in 1999.
The team also performed a pom on routine that took seventh place.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 3
- News & Notes: March 6
- New Berlin roads have recovered from poorer conditions
- Muskego School District considers random drug tests
- Options narrow for Muskego High School weight room floor
- Police Report: Feb. 24
- Wrong year for a taxi? It was for New Berlin senior service program
- New Berlin's public golf course deals with impact of tree-killing ash borer
- News & Notes: Feb. 17