The Muskego High School Dance Team took second place in the state for its jazz performance at the Wisconsin Association of Cheer/Pom Coaches State Championships on Saturdayin La Crosse.
The team dedicated its jazz performance titled "Just a Dream" to America's service men, women and their families.
The last time the dance team was a state champion or runner up was in 1999.
The team also performed a pom on routine that took seventh place.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In brief: Fest, matinees, market
- New Berlin and Muskego Police Notes: Aug. 6, 2015
- Michelle Witmer Memorial Drive construction to test New Berlin drivers
- In brief: Police memorial, school benefits, Muskego girl
- Three swim groups to hold golf outing to get better equipment
- Pair of musicals to open at West PAC
- News & Notes: July 23, 2015
- Many take honors in the New Berlin Fourth of July celebration
- New Berlin Ike library to convert into collaborative commons area
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: July 16