The Muskego High School Dance Team took second place in the state for its jazz performance at the Wisconsin Association of Cheer/Pom Coaches State Championships on Saturdayin La Crosse.
The team dedicated its jazz performance titled "Just a Dream" to America's service men, women and their families.
The last time the dance team was a state champion or runner up was in 1999.
The team also performed a pom on routine that took seventh place.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin's Glen Park reopens as Heritage Christian Schools
- New Berlin-based Sportsman Channel gives official closing announcement
- New Berlin police blotter
- New Berlin report addresses concerns about developing section 35
- New Berlin West High School climbs on America's Best list
- New Berlin West plans five years' worth of reunions
- New Berlin school tax levy to increase 1.2 percent (1)
- 'Oliver!' to wind up two-weekend run in New Berlin
- New Berlin police officers, even police dog busy in July
- New Berlin may form policy on development tool use, some skeptical