An open forum facilitated by the consulting firm helping the Muskego-Norway School Board find a successor to Superintendent Joe Schroeder will be held at 7 p.m. Feb. 27 at Muskego High School, S8750 Racine Ave., in Room 243.
Public input as to the characteristics people want in a new superintendent is a key step in the search process, according to the consulting firm. Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Reservations for Waukesha County Parks start Jan. 2
- Muskego and New Berlin briefs
- Eisenhower Dance Team steps to victory
- Breakfast with Santa is making a comeback Saturday for Eisenhower cheerleaders.
- Both incumbents file for New Berlin School Board
- Antique apple growers ask to plant at New Berlin Historic Park
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- New Berlin Boy Scouts cleared for campout in park
- New Berlin drops some swim lessons due to lifeguard shortage