An open forum facilitated by the consulting firm helping the Muskego-Norway School Board find a successor to Superintendent Joe Schroeder will be held at 7 p.m. Feb. 27 at Muskego High School, S8750 Racine Ave., in Room 243.
Public input as to the characteristics people want in a new superintendent is a key step in the search process, according to the consulting firm. Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year.
- Gun jams, saving life of clerk during New Berlin gas station robbery
- New Berlin Library offers photo class to 'capture New Berlin'
- New Berlin to almost double its complement of voting machines
- New Berlin Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- In brief: Robery, farmers market, assembly seat
- New Berlin Library patrons provide beehives, water buffalo to families
- Annual Eisenhower girls soccer charity game to benefit playground
- New Berlin high schools again deemed among state's most challenging
- Second New Berlin 'soccer mom' sentenced to four months in jail for embezzling money from club (2)
- New Berlin Police Blotter: April 28, 2016