An open forum facilitated by the consulting firm helping the Muskego-Norway School Board find a successor to Superintendent Joe Schroeder will be held at 7 p.m. Feb. 27 at Muskego High School, S8750 Racine Ave., in Room 243.
Public input as to the characteristics people want in a new superintendent is a key step in the search process, according to the consulting firm. Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In brief: Police memorial, school benefits, Muskego girl
- Three swim groups to hold golf outing to get better equipment
- Pair of musicals to open at West PAC
- News & Notes: July 23, 2015
- Many take honors in the New Berlin Fourth of July celebration
- New Berlin Ike library to convert into collaborative commons area
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: July 16
- Burglaries, some other crimes down substantially in New Berlin
- New Berlin Police Department gives commendations, awards
- Propane tanks explode at recycling plant, prompt warning from officials (1)