An open forum facilitated by the consulting firm helping the Muskego-Norway School Board find a successor to Superintendent Joe Schroeder will be held at 7 p.m. Feb. 27 at Muskego High School, S8750 Racine Ave., in Room 243.
Public input as to the characteristics people want in a new superintendent is a key step in the search process, according to the consulting firm. Schroeder will leave at the end of the school year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Street crews help parks shore up a muddy walkway
- Setting it straight
- New City Center apartments set to open in New Berlin by March
- sw_calendar_1030 .now.com
- New Berlin sets new date for debate on taking over waste contractions
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM