A landscaping plan for the northern part of Janesville Road was approved by the Muskego Common Council on Tuesday.
The cost of beautifying the stretch from Moorland Road to College Avenue is an estimated $72,500 that officials expect will be covered by money left over from streetscaping the more southern section of Janesville Road that also will be landscaped.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Greenfield Avenue Wal-mart could open in early March in New Berlin
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Jan. 29
- New Berlin police dog to be sworn in, resident presents donation
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- New Berlin's City Center on track for more expansion
- MDA star takes a break at her New Berlin home
- Opening for New Berlin splash pad on hold
- Food to Haiti trip begins at a New Berlin church