A third public information meeting on the proposed reconstruction of Janesville Road from Lannon Road to Racine Avenue will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The meeting will be an open-house format with no formal presentation. People can stop by anytime.
Representatives from Waukesha County, Ayres Associates and the city of Muskego will be available to discuss the project, answer questions and gather comments. Maps and other exhibits will be displayed.
Additional information on the project can be located at www.janesvilleroad.com. Or for more information, please contact Ed Hinrichs, department project manager, at (262) 548-7740.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Street crews help parks shore up a muddy walkway
- Setting it straight
- New City Center apartments set to open in New Berlin by March
- sw_calendar_1030 .now.com
- New Berlin sets new date for debate on taking over waste contractions
- Meeting set on changes in collection of residential recyclables and trash
- New Berlin schools invest to further STEM
- Waukesha won't provide fire services to New Berlin