A third public information meeting on the proposed reconstruction of Janesville Road from Lannon Road to Racine Avenue will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The meeting will be an open-house format with no formal presentation. People can stop by anytime.
Representatives from Waukesha County, Ayres Associates and the city of Muskego will be available to discuss the project, answer questions and gather comments. Maps and other exhibits will be displayed.
Additional information on the project can be located at www.janesvilleroad.com. Or for more information, please contact Ed Hinrichs, department project manager, at (262) 548-7740.
- Three days of fun start Friday at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, New Berlin
- Campus News: July 28, 2016
- New emergency center open in New Berlin
- Ralph and Loretta Dolata: 60th wedding anniversary
- Conservation subdivisions help New Berlin keep rural atmophere
- New Berlin officials mull $4.3M utility shop expansion
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 'Aladdin Junior' to be presented one-day only at New Berlin West (1)
- For bravery, smart policing, New Berlin gives awards for 2015 actions
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought