Just about the time that families start heading to the beach at Muskego's Idle Isle, an ice cream shop will open for business.
For years, Muskego residents have been asking for an Idle Isle refreshment stand, but the city has been unable to find a vendor. Now the city has one.
On Tuesday night, the Common Council gave the go-ahead to a Muskego woman who wants to set up shop there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In brief: Fest, matinees, market
- New Berlin and Muskego Police Notes: Aug. 6, 2015
- Michelle Witmer Memorial Drive construction to test New Berlin drivers
- In brief: Police memorial, school benefits, Muskego girl
- Three swim groups to hold golf outing to get better equipment
- Pair of musicals to open at West PAC
- News & Notes: July 23, 2015
- Many take honors in the New Berlin Fourth of July celebration
- New Berlin Ike library to convert into collaborative commons area
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: July 16