Muskego District 2 Alderman Kert Harenda said he would not run against 3rd District Alderman Neil Borgman in the spring election.
After redistricting was completed this year, Harenda ended up in Borgman's district. Harenda can continue to serve as District 2 alderman until his term expires in 2013 or he could have run for Borgman's seat next year. Borgman is up for re-election in 2012.
"I support Neil," Harenda said. "He's financially and fiscally responsible and he's not afraid to ask questions."
- Cement gone from sewer, but New Berlin waiting for cash to flow
- Arraignments for New Berlin suspects in two attempted armed robberies
- Weeklong New Berlin playground community build yields wonderland
- Courtyard dedicated to two retiring New Berlin school administrators
- Muskego, New Berlin to salute Memorial Day with observances
- Orange barrels promise better roadways in New Berlin, Muskego
- Muskego, New Berlin schools evaluate transgender guidelines
- New Berlin man faces abuse charges stemming from alleged choking
- New Berlin Police Blotter: May 26, 2016 (1)
- New Berlin student awarded $5,000 Herb Kohl scholarship