Muskego District 2 Alderman Kert Harenda said he would not run against 3rd District Alderman Neil Borgman in the spring election.
After redistricting was completed this year, Harenda ended up in Borgman's district. Harenda can continue to serve as District 2 alderman until his term expires in 2013 or he could have run for Borgman's seat next year. Borgman is up for re-election in 2012.
"I support Neil," Harenda said. "He's financially and fiscally responsible and he's not afraid to ask questions."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin planners to hold month of input sessions for sections 35/34
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 26, 2015
- Neighbors of New Berlin Hills golf course question proposed driving range
- Recycling textiles and local foods studied by New Berlin students
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- 'Pinocchio,' a musical, slated for West Performing Arts Center at New Berlin West Middle and High Sc
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 19, 2015
- New Berlin School Board candidates battle on issues of educational direction and spending
- New Berlin settles Potkay case