Muskego District 2 Alderman Kert Harenda said he would not run against 3rd District Alderman Neil Borgman in the spring election.
After redistricting was completed this year, Harenda ended up in Borgman's district. Harenda can continue to serve as District 2 alderman until his term expires in 2013 or he could have run for Borgman's seat next year. Borgman is up for re-election in 2012.
"I support Neil," Harenda said. "He's financially and fiscally responsible and he's not afraid to ask questions."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin schools move on following coach's drug bust
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges
- New Berlin water service upgrades could begin in May
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Complaint: Former New Berlin West basketball coach busted after police find pot in his school office (3)
- Kelly Lake residents improving fishing for those with limitations
- Walmart to open March 11 on Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin
- New Berlin Eisenhower High School students to perform 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- New Berlin schools facing $1.35 million structural deficit under walker plan
- New Berlin schools did 'due diligence' in hiring coach: spokeswoman